Mychal Kendricks Charged with Insider Trading; Released by Browns; Signed by Seahawks

ramssuperbowl99

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nah the open contrition means he's got something on the table to avoid jail time.

Probably misses 6 games regardless cause arbitrary nonsense.

If he misses time it will be because he traded eagles tickets that were mostly likely compt 

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nah the open contrition means he's got something on the table to avoid jail time.

Probably misses 6 games regardless cause arbitrary nonsense.

Ideally when the owners vote on this we can get a statement from Jim Irsay about how cash purchases signal criminal activity.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont know. With Martha she got 5 months and the dude who gave her tips got like 5 years..... 

I mean Martha got the 5 months for lying to the FBI, not for the trading specifically.

But yeah Kendricks could be suiting up in a different shade of orange (this felt forced).

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

No wonder Haslam wanted to sign him.

Alright stay with me here. What if the draft Manziel because a homeless guy said so was just a smokescreen. That way Haslam can say he listens to any tip from literally anyone so he can't be charged with insider trading.

Meanwhile, where's JM? Oh, Canada. Not the US.

This goes all the way to top.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Alright stay with me here. What if the draft Manziel because a homeless guy said so was just a smokescreen. That way Haslam can say he listens to any tip from literally anyone so he can't be charged with insider trading.

Meanwhile, where's JM? Oh, Canada. Not the US.

This goes all the way to top.

I mean ...

Archived