Mychal Kendricks Charged with Insider Trading; Released by Browns; Signed by Seahawks

ramssuperbowl99

37 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Meh, not likely. He was released because he was costing too much money for how much the Eagles planned on using him

How'd they plan on using him again? Inside linebacker?

we use two LBs a lot...and even when we do go 3, the OLBs are much more like ILBs in a 3-4 in that they have to come up and fill in the 3/4/5/6 gaps..depending on the call.
They also need to be able to bail and get contain.

Kendricks would do well with the latter, but not fill all that well..he'd get swallowed up and not get off blocks a decent amount of the time.

With Hicks and Bradham being way better fits, Kendricks was relegated to taking at most a third of the snaps as we brought in a nickel corner or a 3rd safety.

You can see with the guys that will be "starters" at will, that they arent very important and they are more safety/LB hybrids

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

we use two LBs a lot...and even when we do go 3, the OLBs are much more like ILBs in a 3-4 in that they have to come up and fill in the 3/4/5/6 gaps..depending on the call.
They also need to be able to bail and get contain.

Kendricks would do well with the latter, but not fill all that well..he'd get swallowed up and not get off blocks a decent amount of the time.

With Hicks and Bradham being way better fits, Kendricks was relegated to taking at most a third of the snaps as we brought in a nickel corner or a 3rd safety.

You can see with the guys that will be "starters" at will, that they arent very important and they are more safety/LB hybrids

Given the tinfoil I've been wearing for this thread I was not expecting a serious answer tbh.

5 hours ago, August4th said:

I wonder how rampant white-collar crimes are in the sport industry.

You'd be amazed, at how little there actually is.

Kendricks is already in prison, I mean he signed with the browns he doomed himself here. Philly P.D would've swept this under the rug.

Archived