Mychal Kendricks Charged with Insider Trading; Released by Browns; Signed by Seahawks

ramssuperbowl99

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Possibly but did the Eagles even have a ton of money to deal with anyways? Cutting him was probably more financial I thought

no we were pretty much against the wall, cutting him as a post June 1st cut gave us breathing room

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes.. yes.. put the man in a cage. The victims deserve justice. There are victims, right..? The IRS doesn't count. Besides, preventing him from earning money during his prime and potentially impact future earnings will surely earn them some ROI on the investigation costs.. right? Why bother collecting 40% in taxes on $20+ million, when they can collect the same cut from some veteran minimum deals after he gets out of prison.

43 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Can we ban people for posting horrible gifs?

I didn't realize it was broken af until I posted and closed my other window and was way too lazy to find one that wasn't broken. Ban me for laziness, I deserve that one.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Yes.. yes.. put the man in a cage. The victims deserve justice. There are victims, right..? The IRS doesn't count. Besides, preventing him from earning money during his prime and potentially impact future earnings will surely earn them some ROI on the investigation costs.. right? Why bother collecting 40% in taxes on $20+ million, when they can collect the same cut from some veteran minimum deals after he gets out of prison.

Yeah I agree with ya. I probably shouldn't derail the thread with why non-violent crimes deserve different punishments than violent crimes though.

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Of course there are victims, they didn't print money - it ultimately came from someone else's pocket...

Reminder: Let's keep this about football. How will the Browns make up for the loss of Kendricks? How will the legal and PR ramifications affect Mychal's ability to find another NFL team, and when?

I currently see a lot of people just posting gifs in this thread and the discussion seems to be swinging towards discussing the crime itself, which is forbidden on these forums. Just a friendly warning... thanks guys.

Archived