What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Different w/ burge. Never trusted him. People know the character of burge. He owns it. That's a relationship you always have your guard up in. No facade. He roams freely in the Lowe's parking lot trying to defy his Canadian stereotype by being the most despicable  character he can be. His story is a beautiful one that I've grown to appreciate 

Love your avy

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Different w/ burge. Never trusted him. People know the character of burge. He owns it. That's a relationship you always have your guard up in. No facade. He roams freely in the Lowe's parking lot trying to defy his Canadian stereotype by being the most despicable  character he can be. His story is a beautiful one that I've grown to appreciate 

4-1024x512.png

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

don't prove me wrong in front me peers again or i just might lose my **** hombre. this will take me a while to recover from.

One time I said British actors do terrible American accents and ipwn tore my life apart mentioning like 30000000 that were good and I’ve had trouble getting an erection ever since 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For telling everyone about the number of compliments you’ve received?

yeah.

Ayy dog I’ve gone from the point of no return of fatness to being in pretty decent shape for the first time in my life. I’m 90% ego rn

• Like 1