What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh.

sounds legit.

You know it’s a good source because the guy who runs the website had to tell a judge that wants to take his kids away that nothing he says is truely what he believes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

You know it’s a good source because the guy who runs the website had to tell a judge that wants to take his kids away that nothing he says is truely what he believes. 

He had an extra spicy bowl of chili man it's clearly not equal parts peddling to morons and mental illness. It's chili.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh I’m familiar with him and that story lol.

He’s self-admittedly playing a character.

I figured you were. But any time I can throw a joke at that clown, it’s fun to do so. 

I hope the Sandy Hook thing completely bankrupts him and ruins his life. Those families deserve everything they can get from him for how much pain he and his followers choose to continue to inflict on them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I figured you were. But any time I can throw a joke at that clown, it’s fun to do so. 

I hope the Sandy Hook thing completely bankrupts him and ruins his life. Those families deserve everything they can get from him for how much pain he and his followers choose to continue to inflict on them.

Between that, the alimony, the child support, and infowars being kicked off of more and more platforms, I bet he ends up broke and estranged from his family. And he completely deserves it.

• Like 1

Just now, pwny said:

Yeah that’s effed up. As a father himself you think he’d get it, at least so some degree.  

Feel sorry for his kids.