What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's just a smart way to insult someone who loves Coors Light, mullets, and cigarettes.

And likes to have all 3 of them going down the freeway at 85 MPH in their 1997 GMC Jimmy on their way to the Walmart closeout fireworks sale....

edit: i've seen it happen, so don't tell me it's not true. 

Edited by Dome

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nah, fielding is great too.

i go to batting cages and just catch line drives.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...because that actually does sound kinda fun.

I kid, because i spent most of my competitive hockey career as a goaltender.  Which means i'm a lunatic, stress is all there is...and catching line drives is basically the job description.  Except colder and rubberier.

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It is... but it's fun, perhaps the most fun I had when I played.

I never really played baseball seriusly.  That wasn't my sport.  I quit at T-Ball level basically when i got bored as heck.

It fell before soccer tbh.  Which is kinda embarrassing for bat and ball sports probably.  But i still love batting more than anything you can do in soccer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Forgot to mention this earlier but I had boiled peanuts over the weekend, which is apparently some kind of delicacy or treat from the south. Like everything else in the south, they were awful. Can we disown the south? 

If boiled peanuts are exactly what they sound like, we need to find out who decided that was a delicacy and hurt them. 

Edit: Never had boiled peanuts, and could change my mind if they’re good.*

Edited by Dome

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

If boiled peanuts are exactly what they sound like, we need to find out who decided that was a delicacy and hurt them. 

Edit: Never had boiled peanuts, and could change my mind if they’re good.*

Delicacy probably isn't the right word but it's how they were described to me. 

Collectively hurting the south is a great policy. Welcome to the skywind/ @ramssuperbowl99 administration, secretary Dome. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Delicacy probably isn't the right word but it's how they were described to me. 

Collectively hurting the south is a great policy. Welcome to the skywind/ @ramssuperbowl99 administration, secretary Dome. 

I'd like to emphasize that @Dome is solely here so we can pull the "we don't hate southerners, we have a southerner friend" card, and will have no impact on policy decisions.

• Like 1