What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, fretgod99 said:
1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Huh? I didn't say nothing! Don't hurt me!

How the F did you get quoted there?

There’s some sort of glitch that when you select text to quote, if you don’t select exactly just section of the quote (potentially leaving something else), it screws up and links to a different post from someone else.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I wouldn't want to address your purposeful twisting of my views either if I were you. Let's ignore that bit so we can pack the convo up neatly and move to the next topic now.

You can't get mad at somebody drawing a pretty direct inference from your words just because you don't like what that implies about your original statement. That you didn't see the implication doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, iPwn said:

There’s some sort of glitch that when you select text to quote, if you don’t select exactly just section of the quote (potentially leaving something else), it screws up and links to a different post from someone else.

Figures you'd break the system. Can't have nice things....

Just watched Tombstone again. I still fail to see why everyone was mad at Wyatt for what happened. He was the only one of the brothers that wanted to stay out of the law and leave the Cowboys alone. Then the shootout (and the aftermath) happens, and everyone is pissed at him.