What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
On 9/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Currently trying to get my two year old into The Hobbit. It's the first thing she's actually watched that isn't a cartoon. It seems to be working.

Only regret is that it isn't LotR.

You could also show her the original (animated) movie

Gotta start with the Leonard Nimoy song

On 9/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, Matts4313 said:

Pixels are extra ugly. Huge forheads on them. And the Pixel 4 has the big arse square on the back.

I know because I did a lot of research into the 4. It was either that or the Note. And the Note is better than the pixel in every way possible aside from a tiny worse camera. But the Camera is still top 3 in the market, so its good enough for me. 

The only renderings I've seen of the pixel 4 have nothing on the backside of the phone, which is disappointing because the fingerprint scanner on the back is actually one of my favorite things and is 10x more appealing than face scanning imo

Apparently there is some 'never before seen' scanner on the front of the pixel 4 that allows you to do commands to the phone while the screen is off and you aren't touching it, but that is just a rumor. 

A guy whose season tickets are directly in front of mine is a pixel engineer. The niners haven't had a home game yet, I plan on asking him. 

I really don't think the note is 'better in every way possible', but please elaborate

4 hours ago, N4L said:

The only renderings I've seen of the pixel 4 have nothing on the backside of the phone, which is disappointing because the fingerprint scanner on the back is actually one of my favorite things and is 10x more appealing than face scanning imo

Apparently there is some 'never before seen' scanner on the front of the pixel 4 that allows you to do commands to the phone while the screen is off and you aren't touching it, but that is just a rumor. 

A guy whose season tickets are directly in front of mine is a pixel engineer. The niners haven't had a home game yet, I plan on asking him. 

I really don't think the note is 'better in every way possible', but please elaborate

Google leaked the pictures of the Pixel 4 like a month ago... And a Google employee was "accidentally" caught using one on a subway and was "accidentally" recorded. We know what it will look like. 

And yes, the pixel will have air gestures on the front. Which is a huge gimmick (its already on the Note10 with the Pen), 

The Note being better in every way:

1. its not ugly

2. The screen to body ratio is better

3. The screen is bigger

4. The specs are better (for example, more ram)

5. It has an spen

Here ya go btw:

01.0.jpg

03.jpg

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/14/20865699/pixel-4-xl-leaked-photos-camera-specs

Edited by Matts4313