What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 08/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, Heimdallr said:

Anyone else remember being taught that you should use two spaces after a sentence when typing?  I'm glad that died out.  

I still absolutely do, even though i know it's pointless because the internet will delete the second one.  It's just part of natural typing habits at this point, which on some typing tests, actually dings me for incorrect keys, which makes me laugh.  It's a visually far more pleasing way to format things.  Straight up, and you cannot argue otherwise.  Just part of the collective devolution of humanity probably.

On 08/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, theJ said:

I still do two when I'm at a computer. One when I'm on a phone.  Habits. 

Yeah.  On a phone, i don't even type any periods tho.  I just double space and it auto periods for me.  Double space superior race.

On 08/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, Tyty said:

Never forget his crimes against dogmanity

I feel like i'd be more vitriolic toward Vick if he'd staged cat fights.  But you can't even really do that, because they might just make friends.  Because they are superior beings that don't just fight for people's amusement.  

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Wildest thing, is how F1 money has skyrocketed, but somehow...every other sport according to this chart, has surpassed it since Senna and Schumacher.

Feel like it's really not taking into account the sort of peripheral income of guys like Lewis Hamilton.  He is...beyond stupendously wealthy.  Most of it isn't even from his Mercedes salary.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:45 AM, Heimdallr said:

Per insurance is great. My dog needed knee surgery and it saved me about 7 years worth of premiums. 

I wish I had done that now with my stupid cat, as while the surgery wasn't that expensive, now I'm not sure he's recovering like he should and might be having his issue flare back up again, which definitely don't have money for.

Ended up having to put down the cat yesterday. Had the same issue crop up again immediately that he'd had surgery for, would require more surgery, more pills, and more things that would stress him out and be apt cause some of his other issues to flare back up because they're stress related and probably even more surgery would would stress him out more and end up being a vicious cycle. Sucks when the right thing to do sucks.

23 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Ended up having to put down the cat yesterday. Had the same issue crop up again immediately that he'd had surgery for, would require more surgery, more pills, and more things that would stress him out and be apt cause some of his other issues to flare back up because they're stress related and probably even more surgery would would stress him out more and end up being a vicious cycle. Sucks when the right thing to do sucks.

Yeah, it's tough to put an animal down, but if they're going to die soon anyway and just sitting there in constant pain, it is the right thing to do.

• Like 2