What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

one development from all the panic buying etc is that the only pasta you can find on the shelves are the weird pastas

now for a capable and creative culinary king like myself that's no problem but for the culinarily challenged among us i feel they're struggling rn

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

one development from all the panic buying etc is that the only pasta you can find on the shelves are the weird pastas

now for a capable and creative culinary king like myself that's no problem but for the culinarily challenged among us i feel they're struggling rn

Yeah that's the only thing (besides maybe TP, haven't checked lately) that hasn't caught up in my local stores yet.  Everything else is stocked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah that's the only thing (besides maybe TP, haven't checked lately) that hasn't caught up in my local stores yet.  Everything else is stocked.

People can only panic buy so much.  

Plus, at least here, Kroger is limiting the amount tp, paper towels, meat, bread, milk etc people can buy.

The limits are generous enough you can definitely fill a cart and eat well, but people can’t come in and buy 100 pounds of ground beef for their freezer (thankfully).

Now isn’t the time to “prepare” at the expense of others, do that when things are plentiful.

• Like 2

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

People can only panic buy so much.  

Plus, at least here, Kroger is limiting the amount tp, paper towels, meat, bread, milk etc people can buy.

The limits are generous enough you can definitely fill a cart and eat well, but people can’t come in and buy 100 pounds of ground beef for their freezer (thankfully).

Now isn’t the time to “prepare” at the expense of others, do that when things are plentiful.

Eggs are limited too, as is milk. You know some morons somewhere would hoard 10 gallons of milk, 8 of which would expire and go to waste.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Eggs are limited too, as is milk. You know some morons somewhere would hoard 10 gallons of milk, 8 of which would expire and go to waste.

We go through like 4-5 gallons/week.  But, kids, ya know.

We could probably buy 10 and drink it before it expires.  And typically we would buy 4 in a single shopping trip.  Now we're limited to 3, and have to make more trips.:/

• Like 1

Just now, theJ said:

We could probably buy 10 and drink it before it expires.  And typically we would buy 4 in a single shopping trip.  Now we're limited to 3, and have to make more trips.:/

I went to buy 3-4 gallons because I have 3 kids 5 and under and we drink it all, so I was mildly irritated but also understood the reason why.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theJ said:

How many dozen kids you have man?? 

5 gallons of milk a week?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How many dozen kids you have man?? 

5 gallons of milk a week?  

They're thirsty.

Also my wife drinks it, and i drink some too.  What else are you going to drink with all these cookies and pies flying out of the oven?

• Like 1