What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thankfully someone is paying attention.

Nah but for real when we were each in sports in HS, I was supposed to eat like 6k/calories/day and my brother was close to that. Eating that much sucks, so the easiest way to do it is eat until you're full, then chug a huge glass of milk (or a protein shake).

That's also the same trick the Wisconsin OL use to put on weight, except they use a whole meal replacement shake. So basically a bunch of fat, 6'6" 18-22 year white dudes are winning the B1G West every year by chugging SlimFast like animals.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nah but for real when we were each in sports in HS, I was supposed to eat like 6k/calories/day and my brother was close to that. Eating that much sucks, so the easiest way to do it is eat until you're full, then chug a huge glass of milk (or a protein shake).

That's also the same trick the Wisconsin OL use to put on weight, except they use a whole meal replacement shake. So basically a bunch of fat, 6'6" 18-22 year white dudes are winning the B1G West every year by chugging SlimFast like animals.

Here in Ohio we eat Nutella and peanut butter.

Great, I’ve let the secret out.  Maybe we won’t win the B1G every year now dammit.. *chuckles to himself*

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How many dozen kids you have man?? 

5 gallons of milk a week?  

I went to the store on Tuesday. We had 1 gal in the fridge. I bought 3 more. We are down to 2 already. 

I might have underestimated how much we consume. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I went to the store on Tuesday. We had 1 gal in the fridge. I bought 3 more. We are down to 2 already. 

I might have underestimated how much we consume. 

I hope you mark Caucasian twice on the next census

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1