What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Welcome to the 200th iteration of the most prolific thread in Football's Future history.

Remember, WAYTA is not a catch all for discussion. WAYTA is a hangout spot for general conversations. Use this thread to talk about your day, catch up with friends, have some minor discussions, or muse about life. If you have a hot topic you want to discuss, please start a new topic. It'll probably garner a lot more traffic if it is on its own.

Now commence What are you thinking about? for the 200th time.

• Like 2

I'm thinking that I probably should have locked the first WAYTA.

Then I think we've made 200 of these things, and had some good conversations. So I think I'm glad I didn't lock it.

Then I think again about some of the people that post in here, and some of the things said, and I think I definitely should have locked it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I'm thinking that I probably should have locked the first WAYTA.

Then I think we've made 200 of these things, and had some good conversations. So I think I'm glad I didn't lock it.

Then I think again about some of the people that post in here, and some of the things said, and I think I definitely should have locked it.

Pretty sure you allowing it to linger led to the eventual rise of one EliteTexan80. So yeah. Probably should locked it. Pandora has her regrets too though, I suppose.

7 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Pretty sure you allowing it to linger led to the eventual rise of one EliteTexan80. So yeah. Probably should locked it. Pandora has her regrets too though, I suppose.

The rise of @EliteTexan80is one of the worst things to have ever happened to us.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Some things are inevitable. THE EliteTexan80 was bound for greatness.

Drewby would argue that THE EliteTexan80's incessant badgering of Raaaaaabisoooooon is where the legend took form. THE EliteTexan80 says it doesn't matter where it was - it just WAS.

THE EliteTexan80 shall continue speaking in the 3rd person, just in case you were wondering.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

THE EliteTexan80 shall continue speaking in the 3rd person, just in case you were wondering.

As if you weren't annoying enough already.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, iPwn said:

As if you weren't annoying enough already.

Best part @iPwn? THE EliteTexan80 is only operating at 25% annoyance capacity. THE EliteTexan80 hasn't opened the throttle on the annoyance rating, but THE EliteTexan80 will be sure to tag you when he does.

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Some things are inevitable. THE EliteTexan80 was bound for greatness.

Drewby would argue that THE EliteTexan80's incessant badgering of Raaaaaabisoooooon is where the legend took form. THE EliteTexan80 says it doesn't matter where it was - it just WAS.

I will hit you in the head with a shovel if you continue to do so...