What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

23 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Had 4300 spam forum posts show up on my website, there are times when I'm glad I know MySQL, and this was one of them, made it a whole lot easier to go in there and clear out everything.

how did half of tytys total number of posts get on your website?

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

Idk it’s always sunny can go on forever for all I god damn care 

Yep. The episode where Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs is my favorite Sunny episode ever. It didn't happen until season 11.

• Like 4

While cheetahs might look like majestic and dangerous beasts, actually, they are very nervous beings. They get so anxious, they don’t know how to socialize with each other and get too stressed to have sex. For years now zoo keepers have been assigning these animals their very own… emotional support dogs. “A dominant dog is very helpful because cheetahs are quite shy instinctively, and you can’t breed that out of them,” explains Janet Rose-Hinostroza, animal training supervisor at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. “When you pair them [cheetahs with dogs], the cheetah looks to the dog for cues and learns to model their behavior. It’s about getting them to read that calm, happy-go-lucky vibe from the dog” 

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-3-59523e00ce545__700.jpg

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-6-59523e065f1b0__700.jpg

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-9-59523e0bcf893__700.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yep. The episode where Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs is my favorite Sunny episode ever. It didn't happen until season 11.

same. think the family feud episode & charlie work were that season too. classics. 

• Like 1

Wooo... comcast issues, good thing I don't use the internet to look stuff up ever.

Also, people who are on places reporting outages, maybe look at the outage map before going off on how it's all comcasts fault, comcast sucks, comcast doesn't care, etc.

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

While cheetahs might look like majestic and dangerous beasts, actually, they are very nervous beings. They get so anxious, they don’t know how to socialize with each other and get too stressed to have sex. For years now zoo keepers have been assigning these animals their very own… emotional support dogs. “A dominant dog is very helpful because cheetahs are quite shy instinctively, and you can’t breed that out of them,” explains Janet Rose-Hinostroza, animal training supervisor at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. “When you pair them [cheetahs with dogs], the cheetah looks to the dog for cues and learns to model their behavior. It’s about getting them to read that calm, happy-go-lucky vibe from the dog” 

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-3-59523e00ce545__700.jpg

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-6-59523e065f1b0__700.jpg

nervous-cheetahs-support-dogs-9-59523e0bcf893__700.jpg

So I can get a Cheeta as long as I get a Golden Retriever. Win/win for me.

1 hour ago, packerrfan74 said:

I received and installed a bidet on my throne this evening.

My life changed for the better today. 

I got one of these and a squatty potty around the same time. My quality of life went up a full tier.