What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Setting off firecrackers in the middle of a quiet suburb neighborhood for 3 hours is pretty freaking inconsiderate. 

Fireworks were outlawed in our city, within city limits. Started last year after a vote. 

so instead of one night where nobody can sleep, we have people lighting off huge mortars or firecrackers at 2am-4am every night out of protest.

its been lovely

Edited by domepatrol91

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Fireworks were outlawed in our city, within city limits. Started last year after a vote. 

so instead of one night where nobody can sleep, we have people lighting off huge mortars or firecrackers at 2am-4am every night out of protest.

its been lovely

That'll teach 'em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

its been lovely

they outlawed them where i live too, but none of the cops give af about them. my boy had ppl bring a **** ton over to his place last year, like probably collectively over $2,000 worth of fireworks there (note: i would never spend a dollar on a firework, you gotta be kidding me w/ that **** lol) and lit em all off that night and had cops parked out front watching 

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

they outlawed them where i live too, but none of the cops give af about them. my boy had ppl bring a **** ton over to his place last year, like probably collectively over $2,000 worth of fireworks there (note: i would never spend a dollar on a firework, you gotta be kidding me w/ that **** lol) and lit em all off that night and had cops parked out front watching 

In my hometown we used to have a guy that ran a firework stand that would light off any of his extras as an extra show for the small town I lived in. Thousands of dollars worth and this dude put them in a long line all around his trailer and lit them all off with a lonnnnnnng fuse and they went for 45 minutes plus. Good dude, went to my parents church. Then his mental health really took a hit and he though his dog was Satan and he blew it up with fireworks. Made national news.

he no longer runs the fireworks stand as far as I know. 

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

We used to have a guy that ran a firework stand that would light off any of his extras as an extra show for the small town I lived in. Thousands of dollars worth and this dude put them in a long line all around his trailer and lit them all off with a lonnnnnnng fuse and they went for 45 minutes plus. Good dude, went to my parents church. Then his mental health really took a hit and he though his dog was Satan and he blew it up with fireworks. Made national news.

dammmmmn. someone gotta make a movie about the dude. like Kickin' Wing, but dabbled w/ one too many hallucinogenic's and then took that 270 plot twist. wonder how inmates feel about dudes like him. i bet you get more of a pass for murder than dog murder. wonder how he explains what he's in for.

• Like 1

For those of you with kids - I just stumbled across Disney’s Storyteller Series. Narrated audio only versions of a ton of different Disney classic movies. They use audio from the movies for characters, but narration to explain the story.

They’re all able to be streamed on Apple Music. Seems like they could be good for car rides and bedtime stories and stuff like that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

For those of you with kids - I just stumbled across Disney’s Storyteller Series. Narrated audio only versions of a ton of different Disney classic movies. They use audio from the movies for characters, but narration to explain the story.

They’re all able to be streamed on Apple Music. Seems like they could be good for car rides and bedtime stories and stuff like that.

No kids, but I’ll be checking this out

17 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

In my hometown we used to have a guy that ran a firework stand that would light off any of his extras as an extra show for the small town I lived in. Thousands of dollars worth and this dude put them in a long line all around his trailer and lit them all off with a lonnnnnnng fuse and they went for 45 minutes plus. Good dude, went to my parents church. Then his mental health really took a hit and he though his dog was Satan and he blew it up with fireworks. Made national news.

What the hell are they discussing at that church?

• Like 1