What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, theJ said:

My old car had leather seats, and i would have the same problem if i was in shorts and they bunched up at all.  I refuse to do leather furniture for this reason.

I don't sweat as much as most people I guess, never really had an issuelike that. I had no idea it could make an audible sound like a rip as you get off it though.  haha

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dunno. It's pretty American for half of us to hate the other half.

It’s actually a majority and minority, not half and half, that hate each other 

still very American though 

57 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s actually a majority and minority, not half and half, that hate each other 

still very American though 

It's mostly Packer fans and Liberals that bother me. I love everyone else.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I don't sweat as much as most people I guess, never really had an issuelike that. I had no idea it could make an audible sound like a rip as you get off it though.  haha

I've never had that with couches, but it's borderline unavoidable in vehicles in the summer.  Unless you have a fancy car with seats that can be cooled directly.

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

haha wth was she doing crawling above the ceiling?  Was she involved?  Where did that bag go she was carrying?  Where was she trying to go?  

So many questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I've never had that with couches, but it's borderline unavoidable in vehicles in the summer.  Unless you have a fancy car with seats that can be cooled directly.

That makes sense. We've only had two cars with leather seats. My work truck is as always also my regular vehicle, and I get so dirty at work I have seat covers to make sure I don't ruin the seats with paint, bits of dry cement, etc. Plus makes it easier to clean. My wife's car is a 2012 Charger R/T with pink camo covers, so IDK if I have ever sat in it without them. That's the newest car we've ever owned. lol 

32 minutes ago, theJ said:

haha wth was she doing crawling above the ceiling?  Was she involved?  Where did that bag go she was carrying?  Where was she trying to go?  

So many questions.

I'm guessing they robbed a bank earlier in their life. On the run from the police they taped some of the goods in the vent. They just got out of prison and came back to retrieve their goods. 

An undercover, buddy cop film ensues. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think I need to get Lasik eye surgery, as myy uncorrected vision is not up to par, apparently. I'll need it to further my career.

Has anyone here got Lasik? Can you tell me how much it may cost or what to expect from that surgery? 

I had it a few years ago.  It's typically around 3-4k (1.5-2k per eye).

The procedure takes like 15 minutes.  The place i went to prescribed a small amount of valium to relax you, and used local numbing drops around your eye.  It's painless.  After you go home and rest your eyes for a few hours, you can see really well.  Your vision fluctuates for the next few weeks, and you have some restrictions on what you can/can't do.  But the next day you can go back to work if you want (usually, unless you're a deep sea diver or football player or something).

Most places will do free consultations and explain how the procedure works, what the risks are, and your restrictions afterward.

I was a little nervous going into it, but i have no regrets.  Probably one of the best 3k i've ever spent.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think I need to get Lasik eye surgery, as myy uncorrected vision is not up to par, apparently. I'll need it to further my career.

Has anyone here got Lasik? Can you tell me how much it may cost or what to expect from that surgery? 

It was about $1000-1500 per eye for me. 

Painless. I takes literally 60 seconds per eye once they get all set up.

I had perfect vision immediately after it was done. For about a month or two afterwards I had slight "halos" around light sources (street lamps, headlights, etc) at night, but that went away. 

Your eyes might be a little dry for like a few days, and they give you drops you are supposed to use every few hours for the first week, but other than that everything is super easy. 

100% you should do it, no question. 

• Like 1