What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I've never understood the hate for them.  They are pretty repetitive in numerous aspects but still not a bad band at all.  

They're really overplayed on the radio is why. 

My dad heavily pushed creed and puddle of mudd on me and my siblings when we were kids so both bands have a special place in my heart despite the hate. Nickelback tho, I’m on the sheep that likes to make fun of them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Ah. I almost always have hard rock on and my wife is pretty much country and rap. Never had much of that issue except Rockstar on mine.

Your wife is a country rapper?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Seriously tho... I wish I could get into stuff like that.... I just get so frustrated 

I guess it’s not for everyone but as far as musicals go, I think this one would be very enjoyable to non musical fans because of the type of music. 

I’d watch a lot of CSPAN if congressional debates were done as rap battles. 

• Like 2

I've been laughing at this 40 second clip so hard.  It's just everything about it.  The confident head nodding before the question was asked, the slap of the table and how he fell back after he gave the answer, and then the family showing their support after hearing that terrible answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Your wife is a country rapper?

Well... kinda? Country girl (town of well under 1000 people, graduating class of like 20 lol) who also had friends who listened to Jay Z, Eminem, Dr Dre, Missy Elliot, etc.

She's backwoods ghetto.

As for PoM. I went to Pointfest in STL about 10 years ago. Lineup was Modern Day Zero, Puddle of Mudd, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace. The concert was amazing, and each did a cover. Puddle of Mudd did Summer Lovin' from the movie Grease since his brother just went through a bad break up I think. Never seen so many people in black/dressed emo sing a song from Grease before. Trippy AF.

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he’s telling us he’s married to Bubba Sparxxx.

I didn't quote you with Tyty because I had to google and youtube who the hell that was.

I had no idea we had out own fat white Ludacris. I just watched his video "Ugly" and honestly, you crossed the line LGB. Too far.

edit- This was 2001 when this came out? WTH? I mean, I didn't seem to miss out on much but I'm a bit late to the damn party.

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

I didn't quote you with Tyty because I had to google and youtube who the hell that was.

I had no idea we had out own fat white Ludacris. I just watched his video "Ugly" and honestly, you crossed the line LGB. Too far.

edit- This was 2001 when this came out? WTH? I mean, I didn't seem to miss out on much but I'm a bit late to the damn party.

I didn't know Bubba Sparxxx was white. :|

• Like 1

My cat is 20 years old, and has lived a fantastic life. Spoiled from the day I got her (when I was 8 years old). The last few weeks though, she has been completely shutting down it seems. Losing weight, not jumping up on the bed or chair, back legs look weak and her appetite is definitely decreased. The thing is though, she doesn't seem to be in any pain, and she was at the vet about a month ago and had blood work/gastro-intestinal panel done and her results were great...I don't know what to do. Ugh. She just seems so lifeless and sad. 

Edited by renndawg37

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

I didn't know Bubba Sparxxx was white. :|

I can't even remember the name now. But there's a rapper right now who's a girl that I thought was a dude. I'm really... disconnected from the music played on the radio today. I've pretty much turned into the old people that swore up and down that my music sucks and isn't anywhere as good as what they grew up listening to.

• Like 1