What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're missing out on copious amounts of rage and hatred for everything combined with moments of sheer and utter joy. You should give it a try.

Golfed like 10 times in my life, would hit like 1 surprisingly good shot per round, never felt the joy tbh. Wouldn't recommend it. It's equal parts sadness, expense, and alcoholism.

EDIT: Though tbh going to a driving range and paying like $8 for a bucket of 100 balls and hitting them is relaxing and meditative. Would totally recommend that. It's like the batting cages for adults.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Golfed like 10 times in my life, would hit like 1 surprisingly good shot per round, never felt the joy tbh. Wouldn't recommend it. It's equal parts sadness, expense, and alcoholism.

i went golfing exactly once. i hit one sweet shot and felt so good. the rest of the time was a slog, and i didnt have any alcohol either so that made it much worse

i like the driving course better. i can hit the ball far, but i have little control.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

EDIT: Though tbh going to a driving range and paying like $8 for a bucket of 100 balls and hitting them is relaxing and meditative. Would totally recommend that. It's like the batting cages for adults.

One time I shanked my tee shot on a par three pretty badly. Missed the green by like 40 yards. I turned around and chucked my club. Then I chipped in for a birdie on my second shot and layed down and made an angel in the grass.

Anger and pure joy in back to back shots. I like it.

• Like 1

I'm not quite good enough to get mad at my terrible golf shots.  I did hole out from 100yds once and also have a total of 2 birdies under my belt, so you could say it's starting to get pretty serious.

Edited by ravens_rool28
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Youngest bit into a Warhead and split his molar in half (two pieces, left and right).

Jesus, Mary and Joseph I can’t wait to see what this is going to cost...smh.

Wait 

They still make warheads?!