What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sounds like @Tyty‘s wedding.

Lolz actually the down payment I put on this place to have the wedding cost more than what I actually spent after we backed out of that place and did it at the park 

Hey @mission27 you ready for some fat stats? Just realized today that at the start of my relationship in 2012 I weighed 330 and my ex weighed 160-170. Fastforward 6 years and now she’s 260 and going up and I’m 250 and going down lolz. Think she inherited 100 lbs in the divorce or something 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep, he got a giant can of them for Christmas.

I had no idea that would end up being the worlds most expensive bit of candy when all was said and done.

I had a bag of like 180 warheads at college and ate most of them in one sitting which like burned a hole through my tongue. It was the largest and most painful cankersore of my life and my mouth still waters thinking about it 

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I had a bag of like 180 warheads at college and ate most of them in one sitting which like burned a hole through my tongue. It was the largest and most painful cankersore of my life and my mouth still waters thinking about it 

kid I used to work with did this and couldn't eat solid foods for like a week. he was eating ice cream daily for the first few days then switched to cold bland soup when he got sick off ice cream. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

kid I used to work with did this and couldn't eat solid foods for like a week. he was eating ice cream daily for the first few days then switched to cold bland soup when he got sick off ice cream. 

This was me. Everything hurt. Even water hurt 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

i'll start a funeral thread if your leave lasts for more than a week

You’re callin me an elephant a minute ago and now you’re showin you got the memory of one 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

210 pounds of muscle, 40 pounds of skeleton, 10 pounds of fat, 70 pounds of heart imo

How much does my hatred of my ex weigh tho you gotta consider it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i dont know what you're talking about, did i make an error on the internet again? 

Nah you’re just bringing up our convo from another day like some kinda supercomputer that knows everything that ever happened or some ****. Ps you never like anything I post anymore and it’s really upsetting

Just now, Tyty said:

Nah you’re just bringing up our convo from another day like some kinda supercomputer that knows everything that ever happened or some ****. Ps you never like anything I post anymore and it’s really upsetting

i gotta female brain dog. remember all conversations and ****. how dare you mention your likes. gonna consciously avoid liking your **** until you stop putting value in them tbh. then naturally... when i know you don't give af about it... the likes will come to ty. much love