What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, we do have beaches here in the States as well. South Beach, Keys, San Diego, South Padre, etc.

I forgot to add I'm a stickler for ticking off countries on my "to visit" list.

18 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

You don't want to travel for more than 6 hours to a place where you're only spending a week

I agree with you but that's a luxury most American's don't have.

Hawaii for example is a popular vacation destination. It's a minimum 6+ hour flight for pretty much the entire population of the country and a week off is half the average person's time off for the year. 

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So my kids have bad colds but I was too much of a softie to keep my distance from em and cuddled with them when they were upset even tho I have no immune system thanks to my transplant so here I am with a cold and a bitter temperament. But things will start looking up today. Moving out of my ex’s today and move onto greener pastures. Everyone has me on suicide watch rn I guess cause I’m feeling so low about her getting a serious boyfriend 2 weeks after we split and she’s being abusive towards me about how great he is but I figure once I’m on my own it’ll be out of sight out of mind. 

She’s a land whale who invites men into your bed while you live there.

Your life is only getting better by moving out, despite how you may feel at the moment.

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I agree with you but that's a luxury most American's don't have.

Hawaii for example is a popular vacation destination. It's a minimum 6+ hour flight for pretty much the entire population of the country and a week off is half the average person's time off for the year. 

Yeah I guess we're a bit blessed being in Europe. Even really exotic locations like Morocco, Turkey or Dubai are only 6 hours maximum away.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

She’s a land whale who invites men into your bed while you live there.

Your life is only getting better by moving out, despite how you may feel at the moment.

I told you guys about that? Yeah when I go to work she brings this guy over to sleep with him with my kids in the house. I feel nothing but hatred for her and I doubt it will change but it won’t stop me from moving on and living my life. 

10 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Why does NFLN have the flag football on TV??? That is a dumpster fire, the teams are so bad!!! I watched it last night and I will never watch it again. So bad.

saving this comment for the first game of the nfl season

• Like 1