What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

She’s a land whale who invites men into your bed while you live there.

Your life is only getting better by moving out, despite how you may feel at the moment.

I agree with all of this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Yeah I guess we're a bit blessed being in Europe. Even really exotic locations like Morocco, Turkey or Dubai are only 6 hours maximum away.

I'm definitely not making any trips to Turkey with that psycopath head of state they've got over there; it's a real shame, because Constantinople has been #1 on my destination list since like high school.

24 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm definitely not making any trips to Turkey with that psycopath head of state they've got over there; it's a real shame, because Constantinople has been #1 on my destination list since like high school.

I went a few years ago before they went full retard.

20 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I went a few years ago before they went full retard.

Jealous. The gateway to east and west, the center of multiple empires. I've never been anywhere outside the European/NA continent so I'm disappointed I may not be able to go for the forseeable future..

16 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Jealous. The gateway to east and west, the center of multiple empires. I've never been anywhere outside the European/NA continent so I'm disappointed I may not be able to go for the forseeable future..

It's shocking what's happening over there. Not entirely surprising.

Traveling for work, new Admin booked me at the wrong hotel. Instead of being two minutes away from the office, I'm about 30 minutes from the office (with no traffic).

I need a drink. 

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Traveling for work, new Admin booked me at the wrong hotel. Instead of being two minutes away from the office, I'm about 30 minutes from the office (with no traffic).

I need a drink. 

Man, I did that in Houston once. Was terrible.

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

Only nerds put numbers in their usernames. And you had a chance to fix it and decided to leave the number. Smh.

Needed a minimum of three characters,  and Andre Johnson is a living legend. 

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

I need a drink. 

So, I'm in a Holiday Inn Express - this is the smallest TV I have ever seen. I owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s, had a better screen than this.