What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Now hold on a minute here...I was a global mod once too, why does ET get special treatment?

I was too. Look at me.

sucks to suck, idk what else to tell you 

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

It's fine. Dome is hilarious to me.

Go look up urban dictionary.

I already know what urban dictionary is. 

Jk, I know what you meant. And anyone who has too look it up and has never heard the term should be embarrassed lol

Just now, Desperado82 said:

Now hold on a minute here...I was a global mod once too, why does ET get special treatment?

Special is the key word in there. 

You can't change your name because every time I see a post from you, I hear the beginning of Me Frist and the Gimme Gimmes version of Desperado. That can't change. 

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Action comedy. You were right with casting Dwayne Johnson as the Navy Seals, but the bumbling coach who led his team into a cave? That’s Aziz Ansari and Kevin Hart. They’ll split the role 

Kevin Hart definitely plays one of the Thai soccer players. They'll shave his facial hair and pass him off for a 16 year old as the "comedy relief" of the bunch. Soccer coach gets played by someone like Dak Sheppard and everyone is saved by Dwayne Johnson or Mark Wahlberg.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I already know what urban dictionary is. 

Jk, I know what you meant. And anyone who has too look it up and has never heard the term should be embarrassed lol

i looked up malf in urban dictionary and was surprised

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Special is the key word in there. 

You can't change your name because every time I see a post from you, I hear the beginning of Me Frist and the Gimme Gimmes version of Desperado. That can't change. 

See? All the more reason it should be changed.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I really hate how it seems like we are going to more of an online store era with all these retail stores closing down. 

Why? It's improved my life as a consumer, IMO. The lack of online sales tax was nice while it lasted, too.

10 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Why? It's improved my life as a consumer, IMO. The lack of online sales tax was nice while it lasted, too.

One thing I hate the growth of is online banking.

Don't get me wrong I have it and use is regularly for my transactions but there are times when I want some face to face or to speak to someone on the phone and those opportunities are diminishing.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i looked up malf in urban dictionary and was surprised

I like #3 the best.

Malf

Someone who has a face on them that is just asking to be punched!

Justin Bieber is such a little Malf!

20 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I want some face to face or to speak to someone on the phone and those opportunities are diminishing.

No.

Let me lurk behind my screen. Humans are overrated.