What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Dome said:

No.

Let me lurk behind my screen. Humans are overrated.

I honestly hate those numbers when you call them just direct you to the website and hang up.

Things like complex mortgages etc. need to be done face to face.

3 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I honestly hate those numbers when you call them just direct you to the website and hang up.

Things like complex mortgages etc. need to be done face to face.

That’s true. the original quote was about retail stores so I was hung up on that and glossed over the “banking” portion of your quote. 

55 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s true. the original quote was about retail stores so I was hung up on that and glossed over the “banking” portion of your quote. 

Yeah retail I get, although at times having someone give you advice is handy, with regards sizes, alternatives or stock etc.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Why? It's improved my life as a consumer, IMO. The lack of online sales tax was nice while it lasted, too.

Eh...I guess everyone has their own opinion about this. The main thing that I despise is that a lot of the online stores only take credit cards and I don't use them. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Eh...I guess everyone has their own opinion about this. The main thing that I despise is that a lot of the online stores only take credit cards and I don't use them. 

Wait, when you say credit cards do you mean cards in general or just ones for credit? Basically do you have a current (checking I think in the States) account card?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

How would you propose to pay? Not like I can send a $20 bill to Amazon...