What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:
10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Do you ever feel sad tom hanks busted his *** for years trying to get off that island to get back to his wife but she had already moved on

No, I'm still mad that Jenny was basically whoring around the US, found out her mentally challenged friendzone was now rich and famous and immediately hollered at him and said he was the daddy. 

No shame, Jenny. 

im just mad about the new neighbors who were clearly up to no good, but his wife wouldnt believe him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
9 minutes ago, ET80 said:
15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Do you ever feel sad tom hanks busted his *** for years trying to get off that island to get back to his wife but she had already moved on

No, I'm still mad that Jenny was basically whoring around the US, found out her mentally challenged friendzone was now rich and famous and immediately hollered at him and said he was the daddy. 

No shame, Jenny. 

im just mad about the new neighbors who were clearly up to no good, but his wife wouldnt believe him.

Was that the womens only apartment complex he snuck into while he was in drag? Because if it was...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No shame, Jenny. 

I’m still mad that Hooch died. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:
10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No shame, Jenny. 

I’m still mad that Hooch died. 

Houston had a problem that day, for sure. 

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This is a game I’m working on already. So I have dibs I think. I called it!

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

No shame, Jenny. 

Damn bruh I never pieced that together. Always figured she came back cause she wanted some peace and happiness in her life didn’t figure she was a gold digger

4 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

DES82 or D82?

Or should I go old school and bring back LR90? 

Don’t doooo itttttt

ps pretty sure webby said names gotta be at least 4 characters