What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Adam Jones getting in a fish fight with an airline employee. 

Part of me immediately thought that Pacman tossed a fugu blowfish at the employee...and immediately loved him for it.

I'm thinking about these burgers I just made for myself.  Diced up some jalapenos and covered them in onion/jalepeno burger seasoning.  Then i packed them into a couple of 98% lean beef patties.  Cooked them on the George Foreman. I know, all the fat is gone, but I don't let them dry out and I throw on a THICC slice of pepperjack cheese.  They would probably be better on the grill but I'm lazy.  I stand by 98% lean though.

Also, I started streaming video games yesterday, https://www.twitch.tv/luberlibre2/

• Like 2

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

The cheese does all the work tho

You can’t convince me that any higher than 85% makes even what could be considered an edible burger, no matter what gets put on or in it.

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Even as a Bengals fan, I dislike Jones.  Been saying the Bengals should have cut him for years because he can't control his temper.  That said, I don't necessarily blame him for this incident. Jones doesn't know when to walk away, ever.  But this guy started it (For no reason mind you) and threw the first punch, I'm not going to knock him too much for fighting back...

Oh I'm in complete agreement. From what has been presented it seems he was completely faultless. I was just stating that a known d-bag is almost always automatically assumed to be guilty. Even if they are d-bags, they should only be bashed when they are actually guilty of their deeds, when it has been proven.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Crazy attracts crazy, so...you're better off. 

But shouldn’t I still be attracted then?

so her biggest thing lately was saying I don’t care about her recent health issues like heart palpitations cause I’d always reply with maybe you should stop eating McDonald’s every single meal which I feel is pretty spot on advice. It’s all ironic considering she didn’t care I had leukemia and never once even asked how I was doing when I had it, it was always about how my cancer made her life hard. And so she just texted me after I brought it up to her I know her boyfriend has a record and I don’t want my kids around it saying he is 6’8” 408 pounds. So I guess it’s a good thing cause now they can complain about heart palpitations together. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

But shouldn’t I still be attracted then?

so her biggest thing lately was saying I don’t care about her recent health issues like heart palpitations cause I’d always reply with maybe you should stop eating McDonald’s every single meal which I feel is pretty spot on advice. It’s all ironic considering she didn’t care I had leukemia and never once even asked how I was doing when I had it, it was always about how my cancer made her life hard. And so she just texted me after I brought it up to her I know her boyfriend has a record and I don’t want my kids around it saying he is 6’8” 408 pounds. So I guess it’s a good thing cause now they can complain about heart palpitations together. 

christ, did tank bawse come to life and take your wife?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

christ, did tank bawse come to life and take your wife?

Oh damn it’s gonna be so awkward making a tank thread soon ugh. Guess I’ll be pulling from real life experiences I guess ****

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You can’t convince me that any higher than 85% makes even what could be considered an edible burger, no matter what gets put on or in it.

Edible?  You think cavemen were eating some Chris Christie looking cows like we do now?  Lean keeps you mean, and I'm mean as rocks