What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Dome said:

If you do much as look at @Malfatron sideways I swear to god I will take my socks off and put them in your mouth 

You'll be the 3rd person I've threatened to kill over the last two pages - I have plenty of room in the swamp for the bodies, so don't test me.

Has any dude here been to the nail salon to get their feet and toenails clean/cut? Did it for the first time today. My feet looked so terrible and now they look and feel awesome. They also massaged my feet and calves for $8 extra and put some extra scrub on them. I might do this once every 3 months or so.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Has any dude here been to the nail salon to get their feet and toenails clean/cut? Did it for the first time today. My feet looked so terrible and now they look and feel awesome. They also massaged my feet and calves for $8 extra and put some extra scrub on them. I might do this once every 3 months or so.

I've had a manicure done before, felt great. Been wanting to get a pedicure done as well but haven't had the time.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I used to get a pedicure once in a while, but I have a thing with feet - nobody can touch my feet, just creeps me out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I used to get a pedicure once in a while, but I have a thing with feet - nobody can touch my feet, just creeps me out.

Feet in general are just nasty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Same here. I don't even like messing with my own feet. I'm not letting someone else touch them. Bleh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, James said:

I've wanted to get a pedicure for a while, but I don't think there's a person on this planet deserving of the horror that is my feet.

That's what I thought when I got one, but I'm glad I did it. Would do it again. I don't think the woman spoke much English anyway so even if she had bad things to say about my feet, I wouldn't have understood. 

14 minutes ago, James said:

I've wanted to get a pedicure for a while, but I don't think there's a person on this planet deserving of the horror that is my feet.

they usually soak your feet first in a bath, so its not typically bad for them

45 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

That's what I thought when I got one, but I'm glad I did it. Would do it again. I don't think the woman spoke much English anyway so even if she had bad things to say about my feet, I wouldn't have understood. 

There is a 100% chance she said bad things about your feet while she was working on them. Nothing to do with you, that's just how it goes in the nail salon.

******* be trippin, man. ******* be trippin.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

There is a 100% chance she said bad things about your feet while she was working on them. Nothing to do with you, that's just how it goes in the nail salon.

******* be trippin, man. ******* be trippin.

I'm completely okay with that. I paid for a pedicure*, not complements. She followed through on her end, she could have cursed me and called me every every bad word after or during and it would have been worth it. My feet have never felt so good.

*I didn't actually pay for it, it was a gift

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

Just now, skywindO2 said:

I'm completely okay with that. I paid for a pedicure*, not complements. She followed through on her end, she could have cursed me for all time and it would have been worth it for the magic she did on my feet that day. 

*I didn't actually pay for it, it was a gift

Those curses last centuries. Ain't you ever watch Big Trouble in Little China?