What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Not to brag but I bought 6 movie tickets, three large drinks, 1 large popcorn, 2 small popcorns, and a soft pretzel for just $45 yesterday. And if I would’ve gone earlier in the day it would’ve been $28 total 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Not to brag but I bought 6 movie tickets, three large drinks, 1 large popcorn, 2 small popcorns, and a soft pretzel for just $45 yesterday. And if I would’ve gone earlier in the day it would’ve been $28 total 

which 6 movies are you going to watch?

I'm thinking about bringing back PML's FF UFC Sim League.  I can't find the old thread but basically it was a tournament run through the UFC video game where everybody got to create a fighter and I had the computer control the fights while I commentated over the top.  It was pretty janky last time around but the technology has finally improved to match my vision.

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I'm thinking about bringing back PML's FF UFC Sim League.  I can't find the old thread but basically it was a tournament run through the UFC video game where everybody got to create a fighter and I had the computer control the fights while I commentated over the top.  It was pretty janky last time around but the technology has finally improved to match my vision.

I have plans to run The Ultimate Fighter - which is a similar concept, but a few more challenges and team based events (while simulating the fights in chatty). 

We should talk.

• Like 2

hey guys i don't know if this is allowed and if it says not webby can come by and start swinging the sledgehammer of eternal justice but my mate and i have started to do a sports based podcast quick on the take, and in our first episode we previewed for the world cup final, we talked about nba transfer season and rugby league, as well as the ethics of the man of the match award

so if you ever feel like listening to two eighteen year olds from australia talk about sports while you paint your wagon or whatever americans do, i really would appreciate it if you gave us a listen, and if you like it pass it on! https://soundcloud.com/quickonthetake/podcast-1-i-got-my-lukas 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

is "transfer season" the offseason lmao? 

i'll peep it no doubt homie. had no idea you were only 18. 

edit: you quick or take? 

haha appreciate it man, yeah we talk off-season mainly focus on transfers but talk a bit about how it'll affect the league... and yeah i'm nineteen in august first year uni student lol

quick ?

7 hours ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Why don't you just arrange for the members to meet up in real life and fight to the death?

8 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

so if you ever feel like listening to two eighteen year olds from australia talk about sports while you paint your wagon or whatever americans do

Well now I’m really unsure of myself because I’ve never painted a wagon.

Am I not American? Have I been misled? Nobody ever said anything about wagons! How could I have known?!