What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, UKTexans said:

Why don't you just arrange for the members to meet up in real life and fight to the death?

like that episode of black mirror, he can live stream it on a drone. winner absorbs all the loser's reputation points, in the end there will only be The One

1 minute ago, pwny said:

The reveal on that one screwed with my head so bad. 

I liked it a lot because the whole time the audience was empathizing so much with the protagonist, then you get that nugget of knowledge. Also makes his interaction in the restaurant to open the episode feel much different.

Edited by cddolphin

10 hours ago, UKTexans said:

Why don't you just arrange for the members to meet up in real life and fight to the death?

I bought 100 square feet of 1 inch thick foam mats a while back when I was doing jiu jitsu.  All we would need is a sea-worthy boat to take us out to international waters

Edited by PuntMyLumps

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I liked it a lot because the whole time the audience was empathizing so much with the protagonist, then you get that nugget of knowledge. Also makes his interaction in the restaurant to open the episode feel much different.

which ep is that again?

I was so immersed in rooting for him that I didn’t even catch the first explanation and brushed it off to the other guy projecting. Even after the mom said what she did, I assumed he was being framed. And then it hit me and I felt gross.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I was so immersed in rooting for him that I didn’t even catch the first explanation and brushed it off to the other guy projecting. Even after the mom said what she did, I assumed he was being framed. And then it hit me and I felt gross.

i had to end my binge and take a break after that one