What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, no such thing as being “too nice”.

People treating you like an arse isn’t a reflection of you.

It just bothers me. Really need to kinda distance myself from this person but I seem to have a difficult time doing so for whatever reason.

My mom is cleaning up my sister's old house to put up on the market. It was our old house before she gave it to her and I am hoping my mom can find my old Super NES in my old closet. Forgot I left it there. I'm itching to play some Donkey Kong Country. 

I feel the need to post this somewhere.

I was in the theater watching the new Ant-Man movie the other day,  there were maybe five other people there. With 30 minutes left, this guy walks in with his daughter and is loudly talking on the phone. He hasn't been in the theater at any point before this and is obviously planning on stealing a second movie, which normally I would not care about at all. He proceeds to talk on his phone for 15 minutes and, after finally hanging up, texts the entire time with a musical alert playing every time he gets a text back. Finally, during the mid-credits scene, he begins playing some rap. Like straight up, loud rap, on his phone. I didn't even complain because I was in shock. I fully understand that people are going to do double showings, but man, I figured if you're stealing a movie, at least some level of subtlety would be expected.

48 hours later, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I feel the need to post this somewhere.

I was in the theater watching the new Ant-Man movie the other day,  there were maybe five other people there. With 30 minutes left, this guy walks in with his daughter and is loudly talking on the phone. He hasn't been in the theater at any point before this and is obviously planning on stealing a second movie, which normally I would not care about at all. He proceeds to talk on his phone for 15 minutes and, after finally hanging up, texts the entire time with a musical alert playing every time he gets a text back. Finally, during the mid-credits scene, he begins playing some rap. Like straight up, loud rap, on his phone. I didn't even complain because I was in shock. I fully understand that people are going to do double showings, but man, I figured if you're stealing a movie, at least some level of subtlety would be expected.

48 hours later, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened.

Image result for punk'd gif

• Like 1