What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Never took you two as big Subway guys.

You know one of my prouder moments was when Jared Fogle got arrested after I was pounding the table for years about what a pos he was. Really made me smug. Still does tbh. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

My parents' old college friend founded a brewery, and his daughter was getting married there. I was not invited because I had not seen her in 20+ years, but my buddy (his parents are also old friends with both of our parents) got invited because they were sort of close. So one night my buddy and I go to the brewery and start drinking, and randomly the daughter is there as a warm up to her bachelorette party , so we start drinking together. Eventually we all decide to meet up at my buddy's place later to get drunk. So we do. Within 30 seconds we are pulling tequila straight from the bottle. 2 minutes later the bottle is empty. 6 hours later I'm laying outside on the ground with the bride and get invited to the wedding. 2 weeks later we are at the wedding, and after the ceremony a new girl (that apparently whom we all knew back when we were 10 years old) starts talking to me. Eventually after many drinks (because we are at a wedding at a brewery, with a full open bar) we are dancing, and I drop and shatter a glass on the dance floor. Very embarrassing. I figured I was so drunk I would be banned from the brewery. 1 month later, the owner (bride's father) invites me on Facebook to the brewery's Oktoberfest. Not banned. There is no point to that story.

One time, I ate a lot of pizza. And then I was full. I eventually fell asleep.

8 hours ago, TLO said:

You know one of my prouder moments was when Jared Fogle got arrested after I was pounding the table for years about what a pos he was. Really made me smug. Still does tbh. 

u3XRdH7.jpg

show me on the doll where he hurt you 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Incorrect. The moral of this story is that great stories never start with "So, I was having a kale salad..."

So, I was having a kale salad and my parents' old college friend founded a brewery, and his daughter was getting married there. I was not invited because I had not seen her in 20+ years, but my buddy (his parents are also old friends with both of our parents) got invited because they were sort of close. So one night my buddy and I go to the brewery and start drinking, and randomly the daughter is there as a warm up to her bachelorette party , so we start drinking together. Eventually we all decide to meet up at my buddy's place later to get drunk. So we do. Within 30 seconds we are pulling tequila straight from the bottle. 2 minutes later the bottle is empty. 6 hours later I'm laying outside on the ground with the bride and get invited to the wedding. 2 weeks later we are at the wedding, and after the ceremony a new girl (that apparently whom we all knew back when we were 10 years old) starts talking to me. Eventually after many drinks (because we are at a wedding at a brewery, with a full open bar) we are dancing, and I drop and shatter a glass on the dance floor. Very embarrassing. I figured I was so drunk I would be banned from the brewery. 1 month later, the owner (bride's father) invites me on Facebook to the brewery's Oktoberfest. Not banned. There is no point to that story.