What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Hey I just bought tickets on stubhub for the first time but it says in the order confirmation someone else’s name and a quantity of 8 tickets. Does that mean that person bought those tickets and then resold them on stubhub?

35 minutes ago, showtime said:

Kevin Hart straight up went off on Katt Williams.  I've never see him like that before.  It wasn't about him.  Kevin Hart was defending the comedians that Katt Williams talked down about recently.  That was great to listen to.

Gimmie dat sauce tho

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was just a little snippet.  He went on to say more than that as the interview went on.  I loved it, though.  Great to see that side of Kevin Hart and him coming to the defense of other comedians.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Hey I just bought tickets on stubhub for the first time but it says in the order confirmation someone else’s name and a quantity of 8 tickets. Does that mean that person bought those tickets and then resold them on stubhub?

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes.

I thought that’s all that stubhub was, a place for people to sell their tickets 

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I freaked out the first time I saw someone else's name on the tickets, too. But it doesn't matter.

Haha thanks. Just didn’t want to drive all the way there just to learn I had the wrong tickets or something. I’m a careful yet retarded fella