What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Incorrect. In most applications smaller is cuter in the female mind. Most applications... 

Walk around with a lab, and you’ll get attention. Walk around with a small dog, and the hot girl at Petco wants to follow you around for 30 min while you shop, just so she can carry the dog. It even works when you look like me.

Your one instance with a lazy petco worker who was bored at the cashier stand is anecdotal. I had an 85# boxer. I couldnt take him anywere without every living human attempting to come pet him, talk about how handsome he was, etc. Including hot chicks. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated note and I know this is the wrong forum to post it, but I think I drafted the best FF team ever in my life. The league commissioner just texted me that he was 100% sure I am winning the league. 

Mahomes

Barkley, Michel, Ingram, Connor

Hill, Edeleman, Jeffery, Gordon

Gronk, Graham

Ravens

Maher

(+Hurns, who is a place holder for bye weeks) 

I am literally beating people by ~150%. This week I won 210 to 95. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Your one instance with a lazy petco worker who was bored at the cashier stand is anecdotal. I had an 85# boxer. I couldnt take him anywere without every living human attempting to come pet him, talk about how handsome he was, etc. Including hot chicks. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated note and I know this is the wrong forum to post it, but I think I drafted the best FF team ever in my life. The league commissioner just texted me that he was 100% sure I am winning the league. 

Mahomes

Barkley, Michel, Ingram, Connor

Hill, Edeleman, Jeffery, Gordon

Gronk, Graham

Ravens

Maher

(+Hurns, who is a place holder for bye weeks) 

I am literally beating people by ~150%. This week I won 210 to 95. 

in one of my 12 team keeper leagues i got

mahomes | brees
kamara | zeke | mccaff | lynch 
tyreek | diggs | juju | landry | tyler boyd
graham | ebron | rudolph 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

About 80% of the time I get in a line to checkout I always get behind some moron having credit card trouble. 

I've at a 30% couponer rate. I'll take the couple of swipes over the person that springs 60 coupons on the cashier at the end. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

Elaborate 

Had a client today bring in their small, Yorkie-mix. Apparently it took the owners son's girlfriend four years to be able to come around without the dog wanting to bite her face off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Had a client today bring in their small, Yorkie-mix. Apparently it took the owners son's girlfriend four years to be able to come around without the dog wanting to bite her face off. 

A Yorkie?

Seems like a really easy problem to deal with.... Throw that cat in the trash 

• Like 2