What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I study part time, one of interests are African thought and theology, I found a nugget of a proverb from West Africa, the Akan people. 

The Vulture says, “Though I am not edible, yet I nurse my eggs in the branches of a high tree because man is hardly to be trusted.”

Good call. I’ll add vulture to the meat contest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I study part time, one of interests are African thought and theology, I found a nugget of a proverb from West Africa, the Akan people. 

The Vulture says, “Though I am not edible, yet I nurse my eggs in the branches of a high tree because man is hardly to be trusted.”

Stealing this

Coworker at work came up to me and said Tyler I have some really bad news and I was like oh god do I have cancer again this is really bad timing and she was like I just spilled my entire coke in the ice bin. I didn’t care cause I don’t think she realizes that that news was significantly more simple to deal with than having cancer again. 

• Like 1

Co-worker is taking a day off because his kid is turning 2. Not gonna lie, I don't get it. Not the throwing your kid a birthday party, that makes sense. I'd just tell the kid his birthday is Saturday. He's 2, and has no concept of a calendar. You could tell him his birthday is on Smurfsday, the 311th, and as long as there are presents coming it's fine.

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Co-worker is taking a day off because his kid is turning 2. Not gonna lie, I don't get it. Not the throwing your kid a birthday party, that makes sense. I'd just tell the kid his birthday is Saturday. He's 2, and has no concept of a calendar. You could tell him his birthday is on Smurfsday, the 311th, and as long as there are presents coming it's fine.

He’s not taking the day off because his kid is turning two.

hes taking the day off and using the kid as an excuse.

strong move. No gripes here.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1