What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Dome said:

That’s a good attitude to have. Children aren’t in the works (fingers crossed) for at least 2 more years for us. Every single name my wife has mentioned makes me shudder lol Should be a good time lmao. 

I like Sullivan though 

Be prepared to most likely be rejected for almost any name you really want lmao

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s a good attitude to have. Children aren’t in the works (fingers crossed) for at least 2 more years for us. Every single name my wife has mentioned makes me shudder lol Should be a good time lmao. 

I like Sullivan though 

Boy names are all stupid. We all have the dumbest names.

Girl names are easy as ****.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's the plan. But he still looks like a potato so it's weird to call him a human name. So I just call him baby.

I feel like you can get by with Baby, Kiddo, Sport, Slugger, Champ, Pal, Boss, Chief and when he's in trouble "Son" all the way until he's 18 and you kick him out. So don't even worry about the name your girlfriend picked. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I feel like you can get by with Baby, Kiddo, Sport, Slugger, Champ, Pal, Boss, Chief and when he's in trouble "Son" all the way until he's 18 and you kick him out. So don't even worry about the name your girlfriend picked. 

I didn't start calling our first by her name until a couple months ago. And she's almost two. 😂

• Like 2

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

No. We literally went through hundreds of names. In all languages. I shot down 99.99% of them. The couple I didn't immediately hate were only maybes.

That’s why I went a bit off the map with mine. Nothing too outlandish though with my first ones and than the two I had with my current wife were named after family. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s why I went a bit off the map with mine. Nothing too outlandish though with my first ones and than the two I had with my current wife were named after family. 

My kid's name would be George or something like that if I went with family names. I didn't wanna go that route. 😂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Be prepared to most likely be rejected for almost any name you really want lmao

I'm aware, though I'm doing the one doing the rejecting name.

And for every stupid fake made up name she tells me she's heard in the schools she works in and likes, I hit her back with a sound. Like "Glorggy Douglass" or "Bregnarg Douglass"

Effective communications skills is absolutely key, I'm finding. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I'm aware, though I'm doing the one doing the rejecting name.

And for every stupid fake made up name she tells me she's heard in the schools she works in and likes, I hit her back with a sound. Like "Glorggy Douglass" or "Bregnarg Douglass"

Effective communications skills is absolutely key, I'm finding. 

I had to fight really hard to save our kid from Miguel or Guillermo. 

So fight the good fight.