What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 hours ago, pwny said:

He’s viewing it through the fog of fanboyism.

I'm considering switching to apple for my next phone.

I like to buy used phones to avoid amortizing my phone 2-3x over with the carrier.  I've found that buying used androids usually means i have a really freaking slow phone.  Unless i spend $400+ for a <1 year old phone.  But i can get an iphone 7 right now for $250, which i'm positive will still be fast.

On the flip side, i would miss the open platform of android.

Decisions.

Both platforms have their pros and cons, honestly.  I like them both.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll assume you posted this in a drunken moment of weakness and you’ll correct it in the am.

Too much whiskey? Smh... what’s next?  Too much bacon?

In the same way “too much” bacon can result in  a complete blockage of the heart, “too much” whiskey can lead to me sitting on the toilet with the door open yelling “I told ya’ll if th-hic-the Saints won again I wuz gon-BLECCHHHHH- oh god, I wuz gonna finish the Victry Bourb. And the-hic-they went and dun won. So here’s we’s are!”

So was it truly too much whiskey? No. Most definitely not. Obviously not.

But when EVERYONE watching the game is screaming at you to put your clothes back on and that you’re a drunkard, and that you do this every weekend, and that they’re filing charges next time you try to get a piggy back ride while nude or suggest PB&J Twister “Full Contact Style” and blah blah blah blah blah, yeah, I had a moment of weakness and thought I had drank too much. With the clarity of a BAC of roughly .05 upon my awakening this morening, I now realize the others simply hadn’t drank enough 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Am I missing some other abbreviation would be the question. And if not, gonna need an explanation as to how one plays PB&J twister.

FULL CONTACT PB&J twister. That's a key designation you're leaving off.

• Like 1