What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 - Hundred Dollar Baby is an incredibly underrated episode. Charlie being trained to become an underground street fighter, Dee taking an unhealthy amount of steroids to prep for her boxing match...just a spectacular episode all around.

I've started seeing Sunny characters with sports figures now. For example, no one will be able to convince me that Mike Leach is not actually Frank Reynolds:

Read that and tell me that Mike Leach, on at least one occasion, randomly started hucking various deli meats in his mouth because he thinks it tastes better when he assembles the sandwich in his mouth.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 - Hundred Dollar Baby is an incredibly underrated episode. Charlie being trained to become an underground street fighter, Dee taking an unhealthy amount of steroids to prep for her boxing match...just a spectacular episode all around.

Is there somewhere to get caught up on Sunny? The last season on Netflix when they pulled it was like season 9 (the one that ended on the cruise) and on the FX app it will only let me watch season 13. I am missing all the ones in between. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is there somewhere to get caught up on Sunny? The last season on Netflix when they pulled it was like season 9 (the one that ended on the cruise) and on the FX app it will only let me watch season 13. I am missing all the ones in between. 

I'm using Hulu.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

That moment when you are sending Office Space gifs to friends on a GroupMe chat, then start getting E-Mails from vendors asking "Are we still meeting today?" and suddenly realizing that it's 10:35 and you didn't open the bridgeline for the 10:30 call that you chair, that is attended by two Directors in your organization...on the same day you hear that one of the Directors was praising your efforts on this initiative to the Group President and General Manager of the organization. 

That's my day in a nutshell. The irony has several layers, each more decadent than the last.

Tldr 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

That moment when you are sending Office Space gifs to friends on a GroupMe chat, then start getting E-Mails from vendors asking "Are we still meeting today?" and suddenly realizing that it's 10:35 and you didn't open the bridgeline for the 10:30 call that you chair, that is attended by two Directors in your organization...on the same day you hear that one of the Directors was praising your efforts on this initiative to the Group President and General Manager of the organization. 

That's my day in a nutshell. The irony has several layers, each more decadent than the last.

bruh hows ur tps reports

• Like 2