What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Makes a massive difference for me. I’d suggest anyone who feels like crap in the winter to give it a try.

I do 5000 IU every day. 

Are they prescription? Or can you just get them over the counter? Mine were prescription and not an issue last year but definitely an issue this year since I no longer have a doc 

Just now, Tyty said:

Are they prescription? Or can you just get them over the counter? Mine were prescription and not an issue last year but definitely an issue this year since I no longer have a doc 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074V7394V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Tq1dCb6ZN9RX8

I used to buy these. I’m using a prescription now, but only because my insurance jerked me around and didn’t pay for one of my medications for months, so now I’m making them pay $25 a month for me to get the same dosage as the above. 

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

I use these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GB85JR4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1_1_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

$12 for a year supply. I take one every day, even in the summer.

Living at almost 7,000ft is weird. The sun is really intense here. It will met snow/ice while it’s really cold. It will make you hot in your car while it’s 25 outside. It will also make things that sit outside look like it’s been there for years after a week.

What it won’t do is absorb into your body like at sea level. A lot of people here have a Vitamin D deficiency. I get a better tan after a week in CA than I do the rest of the summer here, and I’m outside playing disc golf a lot. 

• Like 1