What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gives me a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the parts of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”  -unknown

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

At this point though you can tell the difference I'm sure?

Tell me the weirdest "twin" thing. Do they each have half of a soul, or how does it work?

Yeah can tell the difference. Physically mine is a little shorter and they part their hair different ways. 

Other twin is a little more judgmental and uptight though. Mine has a little more of an attitude xD

I slept in the guest bedroom last night because my lack of sleep was making me worthless for helping with the baby, and it's amazing how 8 hours or a bit less of uninterrupted sleep can make a difference. I'm still tired, but not nearly as exhausted feeling as I had been.

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gives me a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the parts of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.”  -unknown

baf84a3c.jpg

• Like 4

I was concerned with the hours I was getting at work, thought I’d have to look for a second job after getting only 20 hrs last week (14 since I took today off from bronchitis) but guess I’m working 38 hours next week so my stress was short lived. 

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I was concerned with the hours I was getting at work, thought I’d have to look for a second job after getting only 20 hrs last week (14 since I took today off from bronchitis) but guess I’m working 38 hours next week so my stress was short lived. 

I've met so many like you.

I was diagnosed with Bronchitis this morning around 10:00am, at 11:00am I was at work with a facemask on. Unless you're prepping food.. sack up :) 

• Like 1

Just now, cddolphin said:

I've met so many like you.

I was diagnosed with Bronchitis this morning around 10:00am, at 11:00am I was at work with a facemask on. Unless you're prepping food.. sack up :) 

Well that’s exactly what I was going to be doing :lol:

i told the prep lead I was gonna be an hour late cause I was at the walk in and he relayed that to the manager and the manager said to keep my sick self home. I went in anyway to see if I could do anything and they all looked at me like I had the bubonic plague and told me to go home lol. It’s not contagious tho, goofballs. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Well that’s exactly what I was going to be doing :lol:

i told the prep lead I was gonna be an hour late cause I was at the walk in and he relayed that to the manager and the manager said to keep my sick self home. I went in anyway to see if I could do anything and they all looked at me like I had the bubonic plague and told me to go home lol. It’s not contagious tho, goofballs. 

Well that's fair then. I had 3 people out sick today.. people who work in small offices. Sitting down. In a warm, clean office. Kinda pissed me off when I was getting "sorry sick today" texts while I'm getting myself to work. Touchy subject for me today.

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Btw was it you I had bronchitis with a couple months ago or was that someone else? Uncanny the few times any of us have had bronchitis it’s been in unison 

Nah, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's contagious though.. isn't it related to the flu virus somehow. IDK I hope I didn't wear a goofy looking mask all day for nothing.

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Well that's fair then. I had 3 people out sick today.. people who work in small offices. Sitting down. In a warm, clean office. Kinda pissed me off when I was getting "sorry sick today" texts while I'm getting myself to work. Touchy subject for me today.

Yeah I even told my doc to write thst I’d be late to work but not that I should take days off like he recommended lol. He said there’s two types of people. Those who work through their illnesses and those who milk it to take as much time off as possible. I said if I took off work or cancelled going out every time I got sick I’d never leave my house

Edited by Tyty

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

Btw was it you I had bronchitis with a couple months ago or was that someone else? Uncanny the few times any of us have had bronchitis it’s been in unison 

Women can sync their periods, posters here sync bronchitis.

Actually still kind of a win for men?