What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

deleted a bunch of girls numbers earlier today who things kinda fizzled out with and just had an unsaved number hit me up & i was kinda being flirty and **** (assuming it was one of those chicks) and it ended up being a homie from high school i haven't talked to in like 5 years 

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

deleted a bunch of girls numbers earlier today who things kinda fizzled out with and just had an unsaved number hit me up & i was kinda being flirty and **** (assuming it was one of those chicks) and it ended up being a homie from high school i haven't talked to in like 5 years 

So....did you seal the deal

• Like 2

On 12/17/2018 at 12:12 AM, Starless said:

Miss Universe 2018 is named Catriona Gray. Everyone who's ever read or played The Witcher is extremely weirded out by this.

What am I missing

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

hate when that happens tbh like god which one of these beautiful women are you i don't even remember

So I missed the Greta van fleet show in Chicago cause of finances and various other stuff so now my only shot on their current tour is to go to their Madison Wisconsin show in June. @Malfatron I’m going to be staying at your place for the six months prior to it just so you know, for convenience and proximity. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pwny said:

The best video on the internet this year. 

Wow, that makes me feel like such an underachiever. He does crazy stuff like this and I'm here like, "I can build stuff with wood."

The video says the guy contemplates life decisions, and I was doing the same. lol. I literally have built houses, and wish I did this instead.

Last night they were predicting 3-6” of rain over the following 36 hours. Now it’s down to 1” of rain expected.

thats lame. It was gonna be a good storm. They ruin everything.

Edited by Dome

Man I really hate when I have to talk to the general manager cause I can’t help but come off as aggressive since I have ego problem where I feel I’m always right and can’t help but feel I come off as disrespectful when I’m just trying to explain my case.