What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

What is the best piece of advice you would give to someone trying to teach themselves a second language?  I understand immersion is the best and that actually speaking with someone else is the best way to learn, but what about as far as getting yourself to a point of being able to have any hope of having a conversation with someone? 

I've been using Pimsleur because I could find it for free, bought myself Spanish for Dummies and I'm going to be getting a Spanish/English dictionary.  The goal is to spend no more than the cost of Spanish for Dummies and the dictionary. 

I'm going to start watching movies with either subtitles in Spanish or Spanish films with English subtitles. 

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

went to the red hot chili peppers concert with my girlfriend, i just got back home and **** it was just sublime, one you’ve got to see if you’re a big fan like we are

damn that sucks.

thought you were going to RHCP. but when you got there it was Sublime.

Sorry man

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

It's officially the snowiest February ever in Minnesota now. Glad I spent 10 days of it in New Orleans and on a cruise.

I wish I was there.

I keep on telling my boss that I should do more training in San Diego right now.