What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

My MIL just informed me she’s going to staying at my house next weekend so she can be closer to the airport for her flight. 

Didn’t ask me... Told me. 

Not sure if I should inform her that won’t work or just let her show up to a locked door. 

I’m very fortunate my wife is as tired of her mother as I am, or this would be a huge problem.

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I need everyone’s best in-laws/ex’s parents horror stories. 

GO!

when i was with my gf (now wife) watching a movie in her room (The Toxic Avenger, great date night pick!), it was a bit past midnight and her mom comes down and yelling at us " No fornicating in my house" (we were just watching the movie). And we were in our early 20s lol

so i go out to leave, and my van doesnt start. And it was like -10 degrees out.

so i slept in the van all night.

the next morning, she realizes it, and says "well you could have come in and slept on the couch"

but she gained respect for me that day because i respected her wishes and all was well from then on

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when i was with my gf (now wife) watching a movie in her room (The Toxic Avenger, great date night pick!), it was a bit past midnight and her mom comes down and yelling at us " No fornicating in my house" (we were just watching the movie). And we were in our early 20s lol

so i go out to leave, and my van doesnt start. And it was like -10 degrees out.

so i slept in the van all night.

the next morning, she realizes it, and says "well you could have come in and slept on the couch"

but she gained respect for me that day because i respected her wishes and all was well from then on

Well who the hell wants to hear this wholesome story?!

god damn it malf 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well, she uses my FF account sometimes so i gotta be nice

This explains that late night PM that seemed a lot more flirty than normal.

Edit: Wait your wife or your MIL? I guess it doesn’t matter for the joke to work, just curious about what I’m getting myself into 

Edited by Dome