What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
4 hours ago, Dome said:

Makes me wonder if some sort of black magic is at play.

I am always afraid of this.  First because of a girl I met once who was an 11/11 that was a practicing Wiccan who wanted to taste my blood, and second because one time when my cousin was living with me, our neighbor yelled at him over something and it pissed him off so bad he got a whole bunch of books on cursing people.  He actually bought books for it instead of just googling it.  He said he cursed him and I was like, “Okay, Lol.”

The neighbor’s ****ing dog drops dead.

The guy loses his job (2008 recession and everything).

Then his other dog drops dead because it’s depressed about his first dog dying.

when i was in like 1st grade this chick my mom worked with would watch me after school until my mom got home. my mom somehow picked up on the fact she was practicing "witchcraft" and had like the books and ****. this chick would repeat **** over and over all the time. and she would leave her hair all around the house. i'd find it my shoes, my backpack, everywhere. i guess that's some kinda witch stuff. i forget all the details, but my mom hit up her kids and her kids (they were like college aged i think/or out of the house at least) were like yeah she's out of her mind

20 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

when i was in like 1st grade this chick my mom worked with would watch me after school until my mom got home. my mom somehow picked up on the fact she was practicing "witchcraft" and had like the books and ****. this chick would repeat **** over and over all the time. and she would leave her hair all around the house. i'd find it my shoes, my backpack, everywhere. i guess that's some kinda witch stuff. i forget all the details, but my mom hit up her kids and her kids (they were like college aged i think/or out of the house at least) were like yeah she's out of her mind

One time when I was 5 I received piano lessons from an elderly lady until she told my parents I was too retarded to come back

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

One time when I was 5 I received piano lessons from an elderly lady until she told my parents I was too retarded to come back

Then the school district fired her, because music teachers simply aren't allowed to say the r-word. Even when they're frustrated.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Tell her to keep track of the time herself!

I don't understand why you'd wear a watch if you're "not a watch guy."

To look like I have my sh*t together!

I'd trust a guy with a watch 10/10 times with my fictional daughter. Are we in agreement fellas?

4 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

To look like I have my sh*t together!

I'd trust a guy with a watch 10/10 times with my fictional daughter. Are we in agreement fellas?

People can see through the lie. 

I actually take my watch off when I have to dress nicely, but my watch is a fitbit and it's very not-formal.