What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I fear I did not go into enough detail.

Edit: Moreso just second guessing how I did I suppose.

You can always follow it up with the old "Thanks for the interview" email, reaffirming your appreciation, and using it as an opportunity to clarify a couple of things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

You can always follow it up with the old "Thanks for the interview" email, reaffirming your appreciation, and using it as an opportunity to clarify a couple of things.

Just think I'm overthinking it. One of the managers (and really, the hiring one) is a former manager of mine who has worked closely on some processes recently. 

On 15/10/2019 at 7:35 AM, skywindO2 said:

Anyone have any pillow recommendations? I think I need at least one new one. 

Yeah, i could use some new pillows too.

I just have fairly chronic neck pain, and i wish i didn't.  I hate big floofy pillows that are soft and you just sink your face into.  They don't work for me.  But even really firm pillows seem to deteriorate and sorta landslide my head into an awkward canal.  Just messes up my neck bad sometimes.

I'm such a restless sleeper, i need a pillow, or pillow set that works for basically everything...and idk if that exists.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah, i could use some new pillows too.

I just have fairly chronic neck pain, and i wish i didn't.  I hate big floofy pillows that are soft and you just sink your face into.  They don't work for me.  But even really firm pillows seem to deteriorate and sorta landslide my head into an awkward canal.  Just messes up my neck bad sometimes.

I'm such a restless sleeper, i need a pillow, or pillow set that works for basically everything...and idk if that exists.

This sounds all too familiar. Am I actually some kind of marine vessel or watercraft?