What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

EVERYONE!!! I HAVE A QUESTION!

You're on death row. What's your final meal?

I'm getting a Perry's Pork Chop, Popeyes Spicy Chicken sandwich, Popeyes red beans and rice (with Tabasco) and a biscuit, some goat chops from Aga's, brisket from my buddy KBJ and a tray of my wife's buttercake.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm getting a Perry's Pork Chop, Popeyes Spicy Chicken sandwich, Popeyes red beans and rice (with Tabasco) and a biscuit, some goat chops from Aga's, brisket from my buddy KBJ and a tray of my wife's buttercake.

I think in general a Popeyes chicken sandwich is a final meal

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

But yeah I’ll slice off a piece of your wife’s buttercake too

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, the police chief's statement on that is amazing.

We are looking for a male, and that male knows who he is,” Donelan said. “He knows what he did here tonight, and he needs to do the right thing, and he needs to step up and turn himself in.”

Aka 

T0jmkHs.png

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I'm always genuinely torn on this...between a really really nice sirloin steak and McDonald's fries.  Or a Pepperoni pizza.  I don't actually know how McDs fries would go with a steak like that...but they're the best fries, and steak et frites is always a good thing, so i bet it'd work.

I don't even know what i'd do for desert.  I'm just not a really big "dessert" guy.  I'd just want a glass of phenomenal Speyside scotch, or maybe top tier Bourbon probably.  Or maybe a couple great Nanaimo bars if i have to do a food.  That's really the only dessert i feel remotely passionate about.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not pulled pork?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

Fried onion pettles, pretzel breadsticks, and cheese curds for an appetizer sampler

A 12 ounce ribeye with sauteed mushrooms and bleu cheese crumbles

A mountain of mashed potatoes

Homemade Sweet Potato Suffle

Homemade rolls with honey butter

Dutch Applie Pie Ala Mode

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lol, the police chief's statement on that is amazing.

We are looking for a male, and that male knows who he is,” Donelan said. “He knows what he did here tonight, and he needs to do the right thing, and he needs to step up and turn himself in.”

He should’ve ended with “I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.”

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

Crock pot beef stew 

@pwny @Matts4313

• Like 1