What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, MWil23 said:

I have a 5, almost 3, and 1 year old, so their palate's aren't ready for this yet. This is definitely in the "5 years from now I'm trying this" conversation. Until then, it's stuffed chicken/Monte Cristo conversation.

I have an 8 year old on the spectrum (so he takes "picky eating" to an art form) and a 4 year old who is a bit more open to new stuff - but nonetheless, doesn't take me long to whip up a bunch of grilled cheese and bacon for them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You give Tru a lot more credit than he deserves.

Uh their offense broke a record that stood for 40 years recently. It was the lowest amount of yards in a half of football, but that’s besides the point. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Fried onion pettles, pretzel breadsticks, and cheese curds for an appetizer sampler

Oh man, why do i always forget to include soft pretzels in my "last meal"?  I could just eat like a dozen of those, inject me to death and i'd die happy tbh.  Just inject the pretzels straight into my veins.

Quick, somebody tell me if I’m about to get swindled.  I have a trumpet that was left in my house when I bought it.  It says Director on it.  I called a local music shop and they said they don’t buy instruments, but then they asked what it was and I said it’s a Director trumpet and then they told me to bring it in and the boss might buy it just because they’re low on trumpets.  Then I Googled it and I’m seeing some selling for like 400 dollars on EBay.

• Like 1

Just now, Shanedorf said:

see if you can locate a serial # or a model #
that will help you find the actual value

That's what I did since nobody in here wanted to help me out.  Turns out in pristine condition it was worth...

100 dollars. 

And it was NOT in pristine condition, it did not work and I got a guitar pick for them to throw it away for me (I had to talk them into taking it for me so I feel like I won). 

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

That's what I did since nobody in here wanted to help me out.  Turns out in pristine condition it was worth...

100 dollars. 

And it was NOT in pristine condition, it did not work and I got a guitar pick for them to throw it away for me (I had to talk them into taking it for me so I feel like I won). 

I mean, a trumpet can't just not work.  The valves will stuck after a while, but a little oiling, polish it up and it would have been fine.  Not pristine, but workable.

Probably would have been better to donate it to a local school.  The kids in the band program usually have to buy their own instruments, so you could have saved some lower income family $100.

But at least you got that guitar pick.

7 minutes ago, theJ said:

I mean, a trumpet can't just not work.  The valves will stuck after a while, but a little oiling, polish it up and it would have been fine.  Not pristine, but workable.

Probably would have been better to donate it to a local school.  The kids in the band program usually have to buy their own instruments, so you could have saved some lower income family $100.

But at least you got that guitar pick.

It had a big dent in it that I hadn’t noticed and I had to convince them to take it for me.  

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, ET80 said:

I have an 8 year old on the spectrum (so he takes "picky eating" to an art form) and a 4 year old who is a bit more open to new stuff - but nonetheless, doesn't take me long to whip up a bunch of grilled cheese and bacon for them.

I have a 16 year old that eats like he's 5. Very picky!!

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, MWil23 said:

I have a 5, almost 3, and 1 year old, so their palate's aren't ready for this yet. This is definitely in the "5 years from now I'm trying this" conversation. Until then, it's stuffed chicken/Monte Cristo conversation.

You have to break them to your will. Hungry kids will eat anything 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

weird crush reveal time:

At a young age. Bobbys mom from Bobbys World 

and go!

I had to google what this was....

I dont think I had any that were weird. 

Topanga from Boy Meets World

Jenny McCarthy from that MTV show/playboy

For an animated character I guess Rouge from xmen?

On 11/8/2019 at 6:39 PM, Malfatron said:

weird crush reveal time:

At a young age. Bobbys mom from Bobbys World 

and go!

I can see it.

hqdefault.jpg

Mine has already been outed: Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. Don't care what any of you say. Would. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1