What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

yeah i’m all good man, closest fire was a spot fire about five k’s away but nothing like it was in 2013 when they came on our street

most of the real bad fires are in the north of the state this time around, cheers for the check in

Coff's harbour area?

On 11/12/2019 at 11:18 PM, Heimdallr said:

Tonight my garage door spring broke, and I got called in for jury duty tomorrow morning. Bravo, universe.

Did you make it in?

I've had a spring break on me before.  People who haven't don't understand that you physically can't lift the garage door without this part in place.  Luckily one of my vehicles wasn't parked in the garage, so my wife could still get to work.  I had to stay home though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Did you make it in?

I've had a spring break on me before.  People who haven't don't understand that you physically can't lift the garage door without this part in place.  Luckily one of my vehicles wasn't parked in the garage, so my wife could still get to work.  I had to stay home though.

You can lift it, you just need to disengage the opener. It is really heavy but I’ve had to do it twice now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

You can lift it, you just need to disengage the opener. It is really heavy but I’ve had to do it twice now. 

If you have one door for a two car garage, and it's metal, there's no way you're lifting that.  Unless you're Dwayne Johnson.

My 150 lb self is not lifting that.

Now a one car garage door, yeah maybe.

29 minutes ago, theJ said:

If you have one door for a two car garage, and it's metal, there's no way you're lifting that.  Unless you're Dwayne Johnson.

My 150 lb self is not lifting that.

Now a one car garage door, yeah maybe.

A standard 16'x7' steel double garage door typically weighs around ~200 pounds. Heavy, but doable. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Any y’all ever had to burp but lost suddenly lost the ability to burp?

I was once taking a hit from a bong, when I was younger and cooler obviously, while watching a game of English football.

My favourite player, Paolo Di Canio, scored this incredible goal. It was a once in a lifetime sort of goal, and my team are crap and that sort of thing wasn't meant for us.

I'd just eaten a whole banoffee pie, was drinking beer, and taking a hit off this bong, when Paola connected with this ball.

I burped, cheered, and exhaled all at the same time.

It was a catastrophic mix and messed up my throat. I couldn't speak for about 10 days.

Good times.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I was once taking a hit from a bong, when I was younger and cooler obviously, while watching a game of English football.

My favourite player, Paolo Di Canio, scored this incredible goal. It was a once in a lifetime sort of goal, and my team are crap and that sort of thing wasn't meant for us.

I'd just eaten a whole banoffee pie, was drinking beer, and taking a hit off this bong, when Paola connected with this ball.

I burped, cheered, and exhaled all at the same time.

It was a catastrophic mix and messed up my throat. I couldn't speak for about 10 days.

Good times.

This is beautiful.