What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I was once taking a hit from a bong, when I was younger and cooler obviously, while watching a game of English football.

My favourite player, Paolo Di Canio, scored this incredible goal. It was a once in a lifetime sort of goal, and my team are crap and that sort of thing wasn't meant for us.

I'd just eaten a whole banoffee pie, was drinking beer, and taking a hit off this bong, when Paola connected with this ball.

I burped, cheered, and exhaled all at the same time.

It was a catastrophic mix and messed up my throat. I couldn't speak for about 10 days.

Good times.

Been there, but for me it was Christian Ramirez, a stale cheesburger, and hot chocolate + irish cream.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Anyone ever go mattress shopping?

Is it better to go the Mattress Store route, or check out the Caspers / Purples?

I bought my last mattress from a store - it was before Casper/Purple, so can't speak to it, but those mattresses look really good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Is it better to go the Mattress Store route, or check out the Caspers / Purples?

We bought our last one from Nectar (bed in a box internet company).  I love the mattress.  My wife, not as much (complains about her back aching every now and then).

Pros of going mattress shopping is that you can try out the bed before hand.  They'll also generally have more models.  Cons are that you're relying on your ability to evaluate a mattress in 5 minutes time, without the help of thousands of internet reviews.

There's no perfect option.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

All of the research I did lead us to Purple. I'm still happy with it. The foam dose change shape after time, even though they said it doesn't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I honestly haven’t heard a bad thing about most of those online mattress brands. I’d bet that’s a good option, I think they all have good return policies too 

I got a LUCID brand mattress last year off amazon and it’s the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever had 

• Like 1

@ET80 I kinda like the idea of a bet thread. I know nothing about betting and would like to learn more about it. You locked the other one so I couldnt respond in thread. 

The obvious issue is that you would have to tell people they cant promote betting sites, but I think everyone knows that already. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@ET80 I kinda like the idea of a bet thread. I know nothing about betting and would like to learn more about it. You locked the other one so I couldnt respond in thread. 

The obvious issue is that you would have to tell people they cant promote betting sites, but I think everyone knows that already. 

I don't disagree, but not my call. 

• Like 1