What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I kind of agree, but to a point.

Like I’d a 40 year old chick digs a 65 yo dude, whatever, both are mature adults.

What creeps me out are mid to late 20 and 30 somethings that dig the 18 year olds.  Like, bruh, that’s a child.

Similar ages of maturity I would say.

15 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Similar ages of maturity I would say.

Idk man, 18 and 30 are worlds apart as far as life experiences.

18 is (hopefully) fresh out of high school. Probably still lives at home.  Likely still dependent on parents for most things tbh. Can’t buy booze or go out for a drink for another 3 years. 

I realize there are exceptions and some are incredibly mature for their age, but there is still a lot of “living” they haven’t done.

After 30 you’ve hopefully seen some things, done some things, your brain has fully developed, you have a much better idea of your own beliefs through your experiences and not because of what your parents or Facebook is telling you, etc.

You know what's more strange than a 34 year old woman marrying a 55 year old man?

It's when someone sees that, and immediately turns back time in their head to when that woman was just a child and the guy wasn't, so they can discuss how it weirds them out lol.

Quit imagining women in their 30s as children, would be my recommendation. They weren't a child when they got married so it's a weird place to go IMO.

If you think you're not gonna find 34 year old women attractive when you're 55, you're probably quite wrong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dome said:

If you think you're not gonna find 34 year old women attractive when you're 55, you're probably quite wrong. 

I would hope that I'd find the average 34 year old boring and lacking in life experience by the time I'm 55. So am I just marrying for looks? That's weird to me regardless of age. And if we aren't having conversation, and I'm 55, why is she marrying me?

It seems weird to me in these types of Hugh Hefner type marriages that both parties are knowingly exploiting each other. If they're fine with it, I'm not going to object, but that doesn't mean I can't think it's weird.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I would hope that I'd find the average 34 year old boring and lacking in life experience by the time I'm 55. So am I just marrying for looks? That's weird to me regardless of age. And if we aren't having conversation, and I'm 55, why is she marrying me?

It seems weird to me in these types of Hugh Hefner type marriages that both parties are knowingly exploiting each other. If they're fine with it, I'm not going to object, but that doesn't mean I can't think it's weird.

Ok boomer 

• Like 1

Want to buy my mom a new computer for Christmas.  She has an apple monitor that she really likes, but her Apple computer is so slow it takes literally three minutes to load a webpage.  She doesn't need it for much.  Just Yahoo email and she likes to stream on her computer. 

I don't want to be cheap about it, but I also don't want to spend way too much on stuff she will never need. 

What do I need to do?  Both for the actual computer and connecting it to her Apple monitor? 

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Want to buy my mom a new computer for Christmas.  She has an apple monitor that she really likes, but her Apple computer is so slow it takes literally three minutes to load a webpage.  She doesn't need it for much.  Just Yahoo email and she likes to stream on her computer. 

I don't want to be cheap about it, but I also don't want to spend way too much on stuff she will never need. 

What do I need to do?  Both for the actual computer and connecting it to her Apple monitor? 

Depending on what the computer is, and how old, you might need an adapter for the monitor to work on something different.

If she's used to the Mac, and you don't want to change that, there are a few ways to go less expensive. What kind of budget are you looking at?

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

Depending on what the computer is, and how old, you might need an adapter for the monitor to work on something different.

If she's used to the Mac, and you don't want to change that, there are a few ways to go less expensive. What kind of budget are you looking at?

I wanted something under 500 total.  Don’t know if that’s realistic or not and I’m almost certain it’s not realistic for a Mac.