What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

A former co worker of mine dropped dead crossing the street yesterday. He was in a store, stopped on the way to a job, and told his co worker he was going to the truck for his inhaler. He collapsed outside and never got up.

You really never know when it’s your time.

Edited by Dome

On 05/12/2019 at 6:43 AM, skywindO2 said:

You could just not watch the Jaguars most weeks, seems like an easy solution to me. 

I mean, you could tell that to any rubbernecker on the scene of a catastrophe.  But they still gotta watch.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn there is a "rated R" type Teen Titans, I had no clue. This is blowing my mind. My daughters fav cartoon! 

My daughter loves Teen Titans and DC Superhero Girls - I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I can appreciate DC characters over Disney princesses.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

My daughter loves Teen Titans and DC Superhero Girls - I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I can appreciate DC characters over Disney princesses.

I think you missed the exciting part.

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I think there's some kind of internet rule about that 

Its not rule 34 you perv. Its not even a cartoon. 

It is crazy hearing Robin yell f-bombs as he drags a dudes face over glass. Or Raven sitting around watching Game of Thrones, lol. 

really sick of the santa is bad crowd that hauls their awful opinion out of the cryo chamber every fkin december

the disappointment a kid feels finding out that he’s not real is quickly forgotten compared to the ten or so years of awesome christmas memories and the joy that santa brings, especially not to mention the hope that santa brings to poorer communities... love santa or btfo ffs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

really sick of the santa is bad crowd that hauls their awful opinion out of the cryo chamber every fkin december

the disappointment a kid feels finding out that he’s not real is quickly forgotten compared to the ten or so years of awesome christmas memories and the joy that santa brings, especially not to mention the hope that santa brings to poorer communities... love santa or btfo ffs

@Iggles

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Santa is bad is a thing?

Lets be honest, even if you for some reason actually believed Santa was a bad guy, you'd have to admit, he's got nothing on Elf on the Shelf. I can't believe parents actually let that creepy thing in their homes. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1