What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

It wasn't like it was anything minor. He did some pretty sick **** that usually leads into becoming a serial killer. 

If he was a bed wetter, it’s all but confirmed

Edited by Dome

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Anyone else remember being taught that you should use two spaces after a sentence when typing?  I'm glad that died out.  

I still do two when I'm at a computer. One when I'm on a phone.  Habits. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tyty said:

Why is the internet randomly offended that Michael Vick exists right now 

Because he's up for an award or something, and it's gone viral to non football fans?

Whereas I've just always considered him pure scum ever since. 

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Had a pet need surgery, got to love unplanned costs like that, especially around Christmas.

Same. Been saying since she was a puppy that I'd get pet insurance, but just never got around to it - shes 6 now. Huuuuge regret. Oh well. You live and you learn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Same. Been saying since she was a puppy that I'd get pet insurance, but just never got around to it - shes 6 now. Huuuuge regret. Oh well. You live and you learn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I was thinking that too, had the cat for 7 years, and the past couple of years have considered it a little bit, but also with other expenses, it was something that I debated if it was worth it, now the answer would have been yes.

20 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Anyone else remember being taught that you should use two spaces after a sentence when typing?  I'm glad that died out.  

They don't teach cursive anymore either but common core math is important. 9_9

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Had a pet need surgery, got to love unplanned costs like that, especially around Christmas.

Many jobs offer pet insurance now during your new hire orientation. Not sure about open enrollment but I'd imaging it's available then too.