Jump to content
pwny

What Are You Thinking About v.CC

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Ended up having to put down the cat yesterday. Had the same issue crop up again immediately that he'd had surgery for, would require more surgery, more pills, and more things that would stress him out and be apt cause some of his other issues to flare back up because they're stress related and probably even more surgery would would stress him out more and end up being a vicious cycle. Sucks when the right thing to do sucks.

Sad day man. Good pet owners know when it’s time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

What should I do if hypothetically my finger nail is falling off?

you have 9 others to pick your nose with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

What should I do if hypothetically my finger nail is falling off?

Type up the synopsis to Once Upon a Spy until the keyboard solves the problem for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you have 9 others to pick your nose with

Picking your nose with your thumb doesn’t work very well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who call out at like a big retail place or a plant or something with hundreds of employees where the day really won't change that much - Got no beef with them.

People who call out when they know it is going to take a day off from somebody else who will have to get called in - You are the worst type of people and you deserve to be in constant debt and financial struggle and that is exactly WHY you're in that situation. 

I'm sorry, but I've had so many employees and so many coworkers not understand this concept and it happened again today and I just get so furious.  They are ALWAYS the same people who complain constantly about not getting enough hours.  Always.  It never fails.  It's like some stupid joke of reality, society, humanity where the people who complain the most about things bring those same things upon themselves. 

This person in question is in debt up to her eyeballs and she's stuck in a big town about three hours away from work because she went there to shop over the weekend and now I have to cover her shift.  And every single day she complains about not getting enough hours. 

The last one who did this had 6 kids.  She was in so much debt that debt collectors were calling the job looking for her.  She complained constantly about not getting enough hours when she didn't show up once - LITERALLY - for the entire year and a half she worked there.  She left early 75% of the times she was able to, she called out constantly, refused to work holidays (which pay holiday PLUS time and a half), and she quit because she wasn't getting enough hours. 

This is why I'm cynical.  This is why I don't really care about people.  This is why I get mad at welfare because I know 80% of people who are on it don't really need it.  They're just lazy.  Before anyone jumps down my throat, yes, I know there are people who genuinely need help.  80% of the people who are getting that help do not need that help. 

Also, guess who is getting only one day a week for the next 3 months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I ******* want is a ******* day where I don’t have to ******** worry about getting called in because some ******** idiot who doesn’t know how to be a ******* adult wants to spend their stupid ******* way into insurmountable debt that will have them working until 70 ******* years old.  
 

I think there’s something wrong with this site on my phone.  It’s putting a bunch of asterisks into my sentences for some reason.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All I ******* want is a ******* day where I don’t have to ******** worry about getting called in because some ******** idiot who doesn’t know how to be a ******* adult wants to spend their stupid ******* way into insurmountable debt that will have them working until 70 ******* years old.  
 

I think there’s something wrong with this site on my phone.  It’s putting a bunch of asterisks into my sentences for some reason.  

Those represent the naughty words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

 

This is why I'm cynical.  This is why I don't really care about people.  This is why I get mad at welfare because I know 80% of people who are on it don't really need it.  They're just lazy.  Before anyone jumps down my throat, yes, I know there are people who genuinely need help.  80% of the people who are getting that help do not need that help. 

 

honestly brother i like you and i’m not going to reply any further to this than this post here because i’m not going to waste any more time on you than i have to but this here take is ****in putrid and you should be ashamed of yourself man

”i know there are people who genuinely need help” well if you knew that, if you did, you’d know that the vast majority of people on welfare desperately ****in need it, and to talk like most welfare recipients are just lazy is the most classist piggish bull**** that i’ve ever heard

now

yes

there are a very small minority of people on welfare who do not need it. if you are suggesting that this incredibly small minority mean the overwhelming number of people that are in poverty, rent poverty, or in any other financial distress should be compromised then you’re a terrible ******* person

i guess when my parents divorced and my mum was working cleaning jobs just to survive she just should’ve stopped being lazy and stopped being poor. i guess when my girlfriend and her parents came here from the philippines when she was four her parents should have just stopped being lazy and stopped being poor.

either shut your mouth or give yourself an uppercut man because that’s a disgusting take and you should be ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shady Slim said:

honestly brother i like you and i’m not going to reply any further to this than this post here because i’m not going to waste any more time on you than i have to but this here take is ****in putrid and you should be ashamed of yourself man

”i know there are people who genuinely need help” well if you knew that, if you did, you’d know that the vast majority of people on welfare desperately ****in need it, and to talk like most welfare recipients are just lazy is the most classist piggish bull**** that i’ve ever heard

now

yes

there are a very small minority of people on welfare who do not need it. if you are suggesting that this incredibly small minority mean the overwhelming number of people that are in poverty, rent poverty, or in any other financial distress should be compromised then you’re a terrible ******* person

i guess when my parents divorced and my mum was working cleaning jobs just to survive she just should’ve stopped being lazy and stopped being poor. i guess when my girlfriend and her parents came here from the philippines when she was four her parents should have just stopped being lazy and stopped being poor.

either shut your mouth or give yourself an uppercut man because that’s a disgusting take and you should be ashamed

Get over it.  I acknowledged people need help.  You listed two people.  My post was clearly a rant about people who don't need it.  I'm not crapping on your mom or your girlfriend, so quit whining. 

 

 

Edited by Outpost31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Get over it.  I acknowledged people need help.  You listed two people.  My post was clearly a rant about people who don't need it.  I'm not crapping on your mom or your girlfriend, so quit whining. 

 

 

"look at me everyone it's-a me the internet tough guy, i riff on poor people then tell people with the stones to call me out on it to get over it"

i said i wouldn't do this but i'll waste my lunch break being mad at your horrible opinions instead of browsing my twitter feed... brother i have lived in suburbs where 90% of all the people there could have been on welfare and it wouldn't have been enough, and myself am a welfare recipient for university student youth allowance... but sure i will fair enough put the anecdotes aside and let you know how i really feel.

you say you acknowledged people need help. by your very own estimations, and this isn't me putting this in your mouth, that is only 20% of those on welfare. so you've said from your own mouth that you don't believe the vast majority of welfare recipients need it, and they're just lazy.

you live in a country where real wages for the bottom 75% of workers in the usa have barely budged since 1964, and yet the real wages of the richest 10% are up 15.7% since 2002 (https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/08/07/for-most-us-workers-real-wages-have-barely-budged-for-decades/)

you live in a country where an estmated >500000 bankruptcies occur each year from defaults on medical bills, as people are going bust for the privilege of not dying (https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/medical-bankruptcy-killing-american-middle-class-2019-02-14)

where to get a tertiary education, everyone has to take on crippling and onerous student debt, which many who can not access scholarships and aren't inherently privileged are burdened by for their entire adult lives - $1.6 trillion of it just floating around (https://fortune.com/2019/07/09/bernie-sanders-cancel-student-debt/)

 a country with a GINI coefficient, measure of the equality of income distribution, of 41.00, which puts you squarely in between uganda and turkey, and puts you 59th worst in the world (https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/SI.POV.GINI/rankings)

a country where many major cities such as los angeles have more vacant houses than homeless people (https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/poverty/471675-in-los-angeles-vacant-homes-outnumber-the-homeless)

a country where your employment chances, income levels and chance of college attendance are directly and almost perfectly correlated to your parents' income (https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/rich-kids-stay-rich-poor-kids-stay-poor/)

a country where the average black household earns half what the average white household earns, and if we use wealth terms will on average be poorer than ninety percent of white households (https://qz.com/1368251/black-income-is-half-that-of-white-households-just-like-it-was-in-the-1950s/)

so go on and tell me that in the bottom 75% of all the workers, the people in medical and student debt, the homeless, the people that didn't have rich parents and the black population, heaps of them are just lazy and could stop being poor if they just tried. i dare you i frickin' dare you man. 

if you can look at all these numbers, these stats, look at them and really consider them, and turn around and say that 80% of all the welfare recipients in your country are just lazy and don't need it, then you're a sad, sad, little man with a wet dildo for a brain and a void for a heart, and about as much understanding of economics as a dead dog.

next time you offhandedly say that 80% of people on welfare are just lazy, remember this, and remember how damn wrong you are hombre.

respond, don't, i really don't care, this is the last i'll say on this and if you do reply i'm not going to respond back

but if these numbers say to you that you need less welfare in your classist broken-arse country and not more then you are having a joke hombre

Edited by Shady Slim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×